i love blueberry waffles ;)

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
I started making breakfast at 9 17, I'm eating by 9 21. I loveblueberry waffles, they are so quick easy and delicious. Just pop them in the toaster. Midnight snack,early morning breakfast. Their good any time. I remember the ego commercial,does anyone else?

Comments

• LEGGO MY EGGO!!! :-h
  • I am also in love with waffles, I make them at all times of the day LOL....
  • @blueberrysmom,NO!!! Lol.. they are so well marketed now, they don't even need advertisement.
  • Yummy I crave breakfast foods :D
  • @maymommy11. Are you having agirl? my bf had a girl april 4th and she ate pancakes at least 3 times a day.
  • Nope a boy lol. My friend craved breakfast foods and had a boy too. BUT u/s can be wrong so maybe lol. We have blue everything so lets hope not. Ill find out in around4 weeks lol.
  • i love ANYTHiNG blueberry!!!!! muffins, waffles, pancakes, oatmeal...when i was little i would beg my mom 2 take me 2 the airport cause there was this lil coffee shop in there that had the most delicious blueberry muffins in the world!!!!
    i was a strange lil girl!! lol
  • @librababii one of my babies is like that she loves blueberry everything, but she eats really healthy, like ricecakes, beans, prunes, raw carrots, all fruits and veggis, and she is only5. One dayi asked her what would you do if there wereno grownups around to prepare yourfood. Whe says, I would probably eat junk.I said what's junk? She said things like blueberrys, apples, bananas, you know junk. I'm like that's sound like the good stuff, lol.
    Then my. Other baby won't eat it unless,its steak, andshe will askfor chicken but only the dark meat(I'm like,how do youknow the difference, she is only 2) everytime she gets to her vegetables she has to goto the bathroom. Lol. She is a true mess.

@maymommy11 congratulations!
  • Yum sounds good
  • I have a big box of blueberry waffles,Oo there delicious :)
  • Thanks! Do you know what your having (*)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Maymommy11 a boy. I'm getting more excited every day.
    @lilbuggie, lol indulge!
  • Awww how far are you? Im makin pancakes now they sounded good haha
  • @maymommy11 I'm in the 21-23 week range. But I'm eating frosted flakes now. I'm gonna make some chicken alfredo in like 30mins. Before I had absolutely no appetite, now I can't seem to eat enough. But I'm happy. My baby isfinally growing. I'm finally getting a little pudge.no babybump yet though.. when did you start showing?
  • @lil_buggie_3 I used to do that when I was 5. I called them my gormet snack. Iused to heat up theingredients on the stove andmake a pasty butter.it was delicious when cooled.
  • @lil_buggie_3 Lol,omg, NO! Cake mixes havealot of sugar.you can use cornbread miw,just add more water.it may be a bit more grainy. Or mix cornbread and cake mix. Or make some pancakes fromscratch: eggs, milk, flour, shortning, a little yeast(or not) a lil bit of sugar and water to make itless doughy, and oil a lilbit.
  • edited April 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • edited April 2011
    @lil_buggy_3 gimme your sandwich!!!
  • @lil_buggie_3 I'm so happy you were joking! Eating cake mix for pancakes every morning, you would be big as a house! Lol. But make him,I want my dad to bar b que me some beef hotdogs and lamb steaks! And someveggies. He has the best bar b que.
  • I started showing around 25weeks. Now ppl ask if im having twins. Just a big baby lol. Estimated 8 - 9 ibs. are you showing yet? I wasnt hungry in the beginning and alot of foods sounded nasty
  • edited April 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @maymommy11 I'm not really showing at all,lol just a little bellyfat,but my tummy is hard and my uterus is at my belly button. I'm 5'5 mybegining pregnancy weight was 155, but I dropped down to135 and only managed to gain 3lbs,and that waswithin the last week.
  • I wish I lost some weight lol. Ive gained about 45 ibs. Eeek I know thats alot but its all baby and fluids. You will show soon.:) I bough maternitu pants bc I was bloated at first and now they dont fit my belly. I have one pair of pants left that fit but I have.4 weeks left so theres no point. Lol. Is this your first baby?
  • @maymommy11 I have never bought maternity clothes. But I wanna gain my weight back, I lost my booty and my thighs. My SO is like, this is not the woman I first met,lol but this is my third. How about you? People get the misconception that I'm not pregnant because I don't look like it. Its frustrating some times.
  • This is my first! Lol im nervous. And my aunt at my baby shower pissed me off. Ugh! Shes was rubbing it in that her daughters in college and not pregnant and not settling down with a guy.. Im 19 donf know what I want to go to college for and am engaged to the father. she made me so upset but at least im happy. :) I cant wait to lose this weight lol.
  • @erkieshavingagirl I love butter!
    @maymommy11 don't be discouraged. Everything happens for a reason. There isno correct way of living your life. The onlycorrect way is by doing what makes you happy!but theweight will fall right off. Are you planning to breastfeed?