I need some help Please read..

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Okay so for over 2 weeks now I have had really bad lower back pain and now my stomach on the lower left side hurts so bad to sit or walk now all I can do is lay down.. I was wondering if this is just pregnancy pain or if I should go to the er and if I go to the er will they help or just tell me its all because of pregnancy and I'm 24 weeks

Comments

• Sounds like u mite have pulled a muscle. I think u should at least call ur dr.
  • Would def check with Dr., but it could also be strained ligaments as your body expands. Minimum, is there a nurse line you can call? They can direct you from there and ask you symptoms that you may or may not think related
  • @jellybelly1015 my doc office only helps if you have an appointment
  • The nurse line is usually through insurance, check card and call help number, they can let you know what it is. I hope that helps, keep us updated!
  • That seems silly. Call ur dr & tell whoever u want him to call u back cuz u got a ?. They should oblige. If not call ur local er for their advice
  • Nurse lines are designed to be quicker than waiting for a Dr. To call you back, which can be hours. Choose what you will, just my experiences that have been successful.
  • @jellybelly1015 I have moms and babies insurence ill def see if I can find a nurse line thanks =]
  • No problem, :) you are welcome