this last bit is draggin!

edited April 2011 in April 2011
Anyone else feeling crazy about these last few days!?!?! Im so ready

Comments

• I no how u feel, iv got 5 days left, went 2 hospital yes2day for check up, been getting pains 4 bout c week aswell and they told me they were mild contractions but still no change in my cervics, my mind, body and soul r so tired now :-(
  • :o so excited for you ladies :)
  • Oh yes I am soo ready. I'm do on the 20th and hoping for sooner.
  • I no, I think we all wish they would come sooner but the fact of the matter is they just come wen there ready, :-S im going crazy now lol :-P
  • I'm due the 4th of may and tome has been dragging for almost a month! I'm hoping she's born may 2nd tho :) good luck to all you ladies!
  • Ugh!!! I'm not crazy lol I thought I was the only one who thought it was dragging I'm due may7th but csection April 29th nd I swear these 17 days are taking forever its like the pregnancy flew nd now wants to slow dwn..good luck ladies I Hope u have a good deliver nd healthy babies..
  • I have 11 weeks left . and I feel like its going tobtake forever . lol .
  • I'm more than there. I am due the 20th of april, but I am going to ask my doc to induce today. I have been having irregular regular contractions for weeks, and I am SO over being pregnant.
  • @dina i have a change but connections are still to mild.

@insanepreggochick I will be induced the 22nd if I don't go in labor before.

I am going insane
  • Im 34 weeks today. I feel like im in the first trimester :/ im sick & tired. I feel like this baby boy will never get here!
  • Im 35wk2 days and time is going by slow. Im hoping I don't go full term bc they say he's already around 6.9lbs big fluffy baby lol
  • Aww at 32 weeks my babyyy measured 5lb3oz! He was measuring 34 weeks!
  • Yeeesss its driving everyone crazy..my phone calls get immediate answers I love that ...:) and as for me i feel like a time bomb..I want to see the baby I have stuff ready now
  • I am on the 40th week by the way due next Wednesday
  • Omg I now have 4 days left. Been getting mild contractions every 10 min for the past 2 days, day and night, totaly tired out, still had no show and waters still not broke, ahhh :-S :-S
  • Omg im 38 weeks and due the 25th and have not had any contractions..jus pelvic pain...im going crazy I can't take the weight anymore and seems like she's not ready to come out!
  • You all that are due this month are so lucky and best of luck! I have 3weeks 6days and I'm not dilated at all or progressing at all I wanna go sooner!!! Boohoo lol
  • I'm scheduled for induction on the 27th and I want her here now