any vegas moms

edited April 2011 in Special clubs
I've benefit in Vegas since sept and the only friend i have is my bd. Need a prego friend (I'm due oct 6th)

Comments

• I live in Vegas :) congrats on your pregnancy im due in May with a little girl
  • Awww your lucky i stl have a long way to go die it go by fast for you
  • I ment did not die lol typo
  • nooo it went by super slow im still dragging and i still have 6 weeks lol and u will be pregnant during the summer ouch with this heat do u work out here???
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I worked at VS seasonal but then i found out i was pg and havnent gotten a job since but i really want a job its just i have a lot of spoting going on so I'm posed to take it easy
  • @imelason cool so I'm not alone whn do u find out wat you are having or have u already found out? My doc is at summerlin hospital.
  • Hey live in vegas too..due the September 22 !!
  • I am in Vegas too!! Due Sept 23 with our first!!
  • im moving to vegas this summer , im 18 this is my firat , my bestfriend lives there with her daughter , but ill be there once i graduate :)
  • i live in vegas gettin induced april 29th woot
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @beatrice that's what's up are u ready for this VEGAS heat cause I'm not i haven't felt it yet but i heard its a Beats lol
  • @Ashley congrats it will be my first to I'm excited
  • Hey..haha never seen this..its cus u didn't put 1436..how's your pregnancy going? Well I would be ready for this heat if it will ever get here!! Idk about jobs my mil is looking too
  • @Beatrice1436 lol o my bad its going well I'm just ready for oct to get here its not coming fast enough : -) i wanna hold him not just feel him in my tummy
  • Im the opposite ...well now its coming fast and i want to already to have her and hold her too!!
    Well that good its going well :)
  • Time is draaaaaaging by for me to. I was so excited for the day to come that I felt him move..and now I have passed that..and it seems like nothing to look forward to until Sept!

On a side note, how bout this weather here! One day its hot, one day its cool and one day the wind blows everything over! Ugh I wish mother nature would just make up her mind!
  • awe hope you ladies have your babies soon :) and @ashley_smashley this weather is annoying i wish it would just stay sunny with a little breeze i am not too excited about the heat thank god i will only suffer a little with the heat then i am off to south america :)
  • Im a loser...im excited for the heat..thats why i like it here!!...im ready to go swimming!!
  • @ashley_smashley i know right it can't make up its mind but when its hot i feel like going back in after 2mins lol and this is only the beginning ugh @Beatrice1436 i wish i hope it picks up the pace
  • I wonder how hot it will be n September since its supposed to be hot already ..
  • @beatrice1436 I know! I am having a hard time decided on what I should be buying for him for the month he is born, because I dont know about this crazy weather!
  • @Ashley_smashley I'm due the 22 idk if I'll have her early or on time...I had my son like 3 days early..so hopefully shell be the same..I bought some nb summer and the some 0-3 summer still wearable if chili just throw on a sweater... Because it's probably gonna be nice in oct. But the way the weather is it might be warm on Halloween like it was 2 yrs ago..who knows I guess we will have to wait and see! :)