Bugaboo Cameleon vs. Stokke Xplory

Im so confused! Ive heard great reviews about both but im leaning more towards the Cammy bcuz the bassient is included n will come out cheaper. Anyone have one? Or have had both?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • The thing is i will only have to buy one. Usually i see moms buying 2-3 strollers as their child grows but with the stokke n cameleon the strollers grow with the child
  • Wow! Thats amazing! Lol
  • Lol o ok. The thing about the stokke is the height, have u seen it? The height is amazing n u can keep ur eyes on bub at all times n dnt have to bend dwn too much to tend to em
  • LMAO! you could tell im a 1st time mom!!!! i coulda sworn you were tryna choose between those 2 names!!! :/ sorriezzz lol
  • @gatorbob ive never seen the orbit but i heard of it. So every time u fold up the cammy do u have to take the wheels off? Or only to make space?
  • I was worried about the bassinet being too low bcuz i kno its higher on the stokke.
    lmao @librababii thats quite alright but i would never name my baby either of em lol imagine those were my 2 choices?
  • @lil_buggie_3 u mean like storage for babies things? The stokke's storage bag is really a joke, seems like u can only hold a bottle in it. The storage on the bugaboo is better
  • @gatorbob o ok i get it. Did u say u had the frog for ur other baby? They discontinued it rite?
  • @gatorbob im going to check out the orbit now? Is it around the same price? I like the cameleons storage, not the stooke's tho the bag is too small n flimsy looking. But i also will be carrying a baby bag lol so i wont let the storage be the deciding factor
  • @gatorbob o ok. I went in the site n they said they discontinued the frog but idk y. They do sell the cameleon tho. They have a new one too the denim cameleon which truthfully looks like the old camaleon in a new color:-/
  • ive done alot of research on the stokke stroller because i want it and plan on buyin it. i say its worth the money and its convient for travelers. also it has alot of option and add ons. it will last till the baby is 3or 4 yrs and like if u get a crappy stroller over and over u will spend the same amount of money on those strollers vs the stokke... also it has alot of mom approved comments as well as awards...i can only go the best for child. its all up to u hun i kno u wil make the right choice for u. :X
  • @gatorbob i jus saw it! No lie, it kinda looks like a mix of the stokke n another stroller jus a big bigger. Thats y im leaning towards the cammy bcuz u get the base n the bassinet for about 880. Wit the stokke u get the toddler seat but the newborn cot is an extra 200-250 so that brings up to 1100-1250 which is pretty pretty pricey if i can get something a little cheaper. Im all about trends tho, thats my flaw lol
  • oh the 2009 stokke cost 849 and the 2010 versipn cost 1049 ......theres very lil difference unless u do research but the 2010 one have more and inhanced things added on to the stroller....i jus love the concept
  • @fashion_junky91 thx doll! Have u looked at videos n reviews of the bugaboo?! Check it out it looks jus as durable n will last a long time
  • @fashion_junky91 i love the height on it. The thing that trips me out is that they couldnt throw in the cot for the newborn! Instead we have to pay an extra 200+ for it. But im gna have a maxi cosi car seat which is compatible with both strollers
  • @gatorbob it is pretty cool to rotate the seat that way. I jus love how all the strollers r evolving! We can choose wat is more comfy for us and baby instead of choosing between a standard stroller n a standard stroller lol
  • @gatorbob hubbys dont understand! We r the ines that'll be pushing it most of the time. Plus they jus dnt care about how cool all the features r like we do. Hopefully he gives in, jus make him feel guilty by saying its the only stroller u feel baby will be safe in lol