How does baby feel after sex?

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
It seems after sex, my babies heart rate is raised. like he was doing some work.
Ususally after and orgasm. DOes anyone else who can feel their babies heart beat feel this way after sex?

Comments

• I sometimes get braxton hicks after an orgasm. My Dr said its pretty normal!
  • I heard orgasms put babies in a euphoric state!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @HomeBirthAdvocate Idk if its his heartbeat, but I know its not mine, it may be my placenta. ITs a heavy throbbing and it is swifter than my own heart rate. IT last longer than the feeling of the orgasm itself. But does not feel like a contraction, It feels like I would feel if I were panting after a jog. WHat do you think it may be?
  • @JAime77 really, so maybe I should have more sex. lol.
  • LOL I would bet the baby came out smiling!!
  • @HomeBurthAdvocate In the lower left quadrant of my abdomen. I felt my uterus tighten, but I didnt get the contraction sensation. It made the throbs more defined. I could see how that would be possible though, that must have been a heck of an orgasm, I hope they continue like this after the baby is out :)
  • I get that same throbbing feeling after sex too.. I thought it was the babies heartbeat too but the throbbing is more down there than at the abdomen..
  • Well I'm different after sex especially if I'm on top I'm hyperventilating and can't breathe I literally half to put cool water over me n try to drink some n my heart would poundin to hard scary nevr happened before being pregnant wat does that mean
  • @zexy4da011 Sounds like alot of blood pumping. But being on top can wear you out when your not pregnatn, at least me, Im kinda lazy.
  • Yea but I don't b on there long n I have to get off cuz I can't breathe I'm only 11wks today is that a bad thing
  • @zexy4da011 Im not too sure, I dont think anything is wrong with it, but Im not an expert in matters dealing with matters like that.
  • my baby always seems to go to sleep after sex its like she gets rocked to sleep durring an orgasim
  • I just have braxton hicks contractions n can't breathe
  • But its not my stomach that's beatin its my heart that I can't breathe I would have to take ten minutes to concentrate on breathing again
  • @zexy4da011 are you in shape? Sex is just another way of exercising. You may just need to do some cardio and work on your breathing. That will also help during labor. Also any exercise that strengthens the thighs.
  • I think my lil girl likes it when me my gf have sex. last night my gf kept tossing n turning. I think the baby wouldn't let her sleep. I was like baby whats wrong. she was like idk. n then she went for the goods. I was like oh yea! sexy time. n afterwards she fell asleep like nothing. ooh I think I got used. .
  • @firstimedaddy you did, ha ha ha! men do it to women all the time, get their rocks off so they can fall asleep at night. The tables have turned.
  • Yea I'm n shape this is my fourth pregnancy u wouldn't have think I had any kids though from the looks