sharks are circling

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Whew people see a mod spot open up and its more effective than chumming the waters. Keep ur floaties on ladies theres sharks in our midst looking for victims

Comments

• dun dun..dun dun....dundundudndudun!!!! AHHHHHHHH! (jaws music..lol)
  • They r all over. Some must have brown lips frm all the a$$ kissing
  • @excitednewmom Mud suckers are something fierce this time of year
  • Lmao i must say this was the best nite in the history if pregly drama
  • I'm assuming this was what it was like for that flight when that flight attendant nutted up cussed everyone out then slid down the.emergency slide?
  • Feed her, feed her!

Gross I know, if you have seen the movie then you know what I am talking about.
  • Lmaoo omgosh i jus heard about that yesterday
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I want to get a job at a resturant now just so i can quit, go out into the diningroom slap peoples drinks out their hands and rake all their food off the tables all while screaming like a wild woman.
  • Lmao i wished thats the way i quit applebees, i would of loved to make my boss a victim along with the cutomers
  • @excitednewmom lol @ makin ur boss a victim. Ive worked at a prison and quit cussed the lt and the capt out on the way out the door. Probably the best outro.ive made. And they still give me good references haha
  • Lmaooo ur so bad ass! I jus ended up going back n telling them how i REALLY felt which wasnt as bad, but they got the point. Lets say i cant eat in any applebees in the bronx lmao im ok with that tho!
  • Ive walked off a few jobs only one or 2 had a.tinge of tonights colorful presentation though. Yeah never eat where uve worker. Most places ive worked i wouldnt eat while i was an employee though
  • Lol i ate it so much while i was wrking there! Ive never gone out with a bang like that. I wanna go out like dave chapelle did in the episode where he knocked up oprah (super old)
  • Haha my husband said give him 5 mins alone in a room w oprah and its game ova. Hes knockin her up and gettin hella childsupport
  • Lmfaoo my bf too! Who knew all our men would dream about knocking up oprah
  • Shit, i'd marry her if i could
  • Haha i think gales got that on.lock
  • Lmfaooo u crack me up!