Aaah. Weight GAIN

edited April 2011 in August 2011
So im 23 weeks and have gained 20lbs! :( iam shocked and need some advice, i think it is too much for how far along Iam....
I feel so fat...if you saw me you probably couldnt be able to tell i was preggo, i want my tiny body back and im scared i never will! Sorry guys, just had to vent a lil....
How are you august moms doin?

Comments

• Im 11weeks and I havent gain just losing weight
  • girl! I'm 21wks and have gained 18lbs!! As long as dr doesn't get on to you then its fine.. my dr hasn't said a thing about my weight gain but like you I kinda thought it was a lot. Although most of it is my hips, thighs, butt and boobs! Then belly lol
  • Im 28 weeks and gained 30 lbs!! But ive always gained more weight when prego. Just have to be very deticated and motivated to kick the extra lbs to the curb! My first I gained 70 lbs (way to much and not proud of that) but lost itALL and then some in 9 months. I plan to do the same this time around!!
  • Im 28 weeks and gained about 15 pounds . I hope I bounce back like I did with my first pregnancy .
  • Ok u guys suck im 28 weeks and gained 50ish pounds and im just hitting the gaining about a pound a weeks if not more plus I am on day two of quitting smoking
  • I'm 23 weeks and gained 6 pounds is that too little?
  • Im 37wks & gained 34lbs :/ I just wonder how much do u normally lose during labor & delivery ...like baby weight water weight etc
  • I'm 22 wks and have gained 10 pounds!
  • I am 31 weeks almost and have gained 28 lbs, I have followed almost all of the drs suggestions but keep putting it on! I wasn't thin in the first place, so it worries me. But the midwives gave me a chart and said that it isn't until 40-45 lbs total that it starts to be truly detrimental to the baby/pregnancy so here's hoping...
  • I'm 19 weeks and haven't gained anything. Should I be worried?
  • @rissalee7 i jus quit smoking too! Smoked last ciggarette yesterday afternoon. Me an bd quit together. HUGE mistake! Weve been arguing and fighting all day. Im dying for a ciggarette, but i cant c buying a pack.... Congrats on making it so far mama! It only gets easier right?!
  • @rissalee7 opps jus realized u quit almost a week ago! Lol. Hows everything goin?
  • @blessedmommy I only gain 3 lbs and my dr say it fine im 21 weeks
  • At 20 weeks I gained 20lbs,,,, im 29weeks tomorrow and Im not sure how much ive gained now,,, but im huge im so ready to have my lil man out,, im done being prego,
  • I'm 26 weeks and only gained 5lbs so far.
  • I'll be 21 weeks on Tuesday and as of this morning I weighed 15 lbs more then prepreg. I'm kinda freaking out too. I'd like to keep my total weight gain around 25 lbs. But I was underweight anyway.
  • I've gained 25 lbs and I'm 30 weeks. The doc and nurse got onto me so badly at my last appt I started crying and walked out.
  • Im good but craving chinese atm
  • At 20 wks I'd gained 15lbs. I gained the same with my 1st and with her I gained a total 28. I'm sure youll be good. If you plan to breastfeed, you lose it faster. Just eat healthy and you should be back in no time.
  • I'm 21weeks 6days and the last time I went to the Dr (April 5th) I gained a total amount of 6lbs. I don't really feel I'm getting a lot bigger but the Dr said I'm doing good I'm were I'm suppose to be.
  • 21+2 and I've gained 9 lbs
  • Im 33 weeks i have gained like 50 pounds i feel horribble i have been eating healthy and trying to work out as well but eh i keep telling my self i will lose it quickly as i did the last two times
  • I'm 22 weeks and I've gained 18 lbs! I think its too much also....I've always struggled w weight, so I tend to gain weight quicky if I don't excercise or diet, and I'm not doing either, so I guess it makes sense....I just don't know how much ill end up gaining total.....that worries me!! I guess I'm not the only one.....
  • 32 weeks and gained 22 pounds. And baby is already 4 pounds :)
  • Im 21 weeks an ive lost 2 lbs but I was a lil on the big side when I got preg
  • Im 23 weeks and have gained 12 lbs i think its to much .. doctor also said i was doing just fine..
  • I'm 22 weeks and am 2 pounds lower than prepregnancy. Doc isn't worried though. I'm eating healthy and on bedrest. Yuck!
  • I'm 27 weeks and gained 30 lbs so far.. I gained 62 with my first..
  • I'm 21 weeks and lost 20 lbs I've had galbladder problems. I couldn't eat anything but fruits and veggies for weeks. I finally got it taken out last week and have gained 1 lbs I personally can't wait to actually start showing!!!!!
  • Jus turned 29wks today n only gained 14lbs I just hope I dnt go crazy gaining a whole lot during those last few weeks as everyone says I will bcuz I'm already thick