Hello Third Trimester!

2»

Comments

• @Seifer12211 lol Im having all of that! Im ready to get this baby out and have her in my arms! 7wks 2d left!!!! :-D
  • @babygrl7511 lol yes not much longer... Tho my newest thing is I'm sooo exhausted, cant sleep tho, and food I cant eat that much anymore
  • @Seifer12211 Lol I know what you mean! Iv been craving waffles all morning, and well now afternoon, I just havnt had the energy to make them. I went ahead and did the dishes first, but now my back is killing me and my ankles are beginning to swell, so i have to take a break before I can make them. The heartburn is also insane at this point, I dont think I can name anything that doesnt give me heartburn, which makes me reluctant to eat.
  • @babygrl7511 I feel your pain lol my dr put me on some medicine for heartburn and it helps a little. I like ice more than ever tho lol
  • @Seifer12211 Mmmmmmmm! ICE!!
  • @fate lol yes ice... At least its free :D
  • @Seifer12211 That's my favorite craving. I put it in a 1QT baggie, wrap a towel over it and smash it with a hamme! I can't make chewable ice at home, so next best thing! I usually eat it while I'm laying in bed. :)
  • @fate omg I do the same thing lol my hubby thinks I'm crazy but o well
  • @Seifer12211 Iv never tried the ice, maybe I should! My dr put me on something for heartburn as well, but it doesnt help as much as it used to :-S I eat pepcide like its candy, I said tonight, its ridiculous when a banana gives me heartburn lol
  • Sorry i have not been on in a while! But i am 35 week's bout to go on 36 now!