How Early Do U Show With Ur 2nd Baby?

edited April 2011 in Second pregnancy
How Early Do People Show Second Time?

Comments

• I started showing at about 8 weeks and am now 30 and huge def bigger than last time :)
  • Its different for everyone but usually you show sooner with me I didn't show until about 6 months with my second
  • Thanx. Am 6 weeks with my second & a seem to feel like am showing already. A love havin a bump lol :)
  • Asap for me I was only 2m n my coworkers were whispering smh... now I'm 33wks n ready to POP
  • A was big with my first show pretty early with her but they say its sooner with ur 2nd :)
  • With my first I showed early like a whole bump at 3 months & I was skinny. This pregnancy I was thicker & still showed sooner than last. I'm almost 4 months & I'm big.
  • With my first I was 12wks and i was starting to get a baby bump, With this pregnancy I am 10wks and feel like i'm showing now
  • Im 9 weeks and already people are noticing my bump. With first I didn't show till 14 weeks
  • I'm 16 weeks on Monday...I been told u can't even tell. My friend told me.yesterday n she's brutally honest so I know she wasn't saying it jus to say it. W/my first I think I was almost 5. It was about 7 years ago so my memory isnt the best
  • I'm 21 weeks and still some people don't believe I'm pregnant. I'm showing a lil bit
  • Im 14 weeks and so huge already. But maybe because they are so close together idk :) fat and happy I keep saying. Lmbbo
  • I am almost 21 wks and just now showing
  • edited April 2011
    My tummy just pop out last wk out of nowhere!
    Ill been 18 wks Thursday :)
  • Am 8 weeks with my second & my bump is size of my first baby bump at 15 weeks. Am gona be huge :)