The Uncomforts of Pregnancy

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I've been so uncomfortable for the past few months, im a few days shy of 16 weeks. I was told that this feeling would go away but it hasn't at all. :-|
-I have this DISGUSTING taste in my mouth and constantly have to brush and SCRUB my tongue because I get a layer of white something on it.. pretty gross... and every time I do I gag if not throw up all together.
-I have a cold I havent been able to shake for about a week.
-I can't sleep through the night because I have to get up to use the bathroom and/or have craaazy dreams.
-I feel so lazy at times and on my days off of school and work, I basically just sleep, feel soooo unaccomplished.
-When I do go to work for a few hours, lets say a 12-9 shift I come home exhausted beyond imagination and feel like I've lost my whole day and NO ONE understands, especially my boyfriend, typical.

Dont get me wrong I cant wait for my baby and Im more than excited and will put up with the side effects of pregnancy but geeez cant my hormones ease up just a little on me?? ughhh #-O

Comments

• Your situation sounds just like me. I am due sept 30. I hope we feel better soon.
  • Sounds like you have thrush in youre mouth hun ! You wanna get that looked at.. Im 29weeks. Can't sleep through the night. Really sore legs!! Sore boobs. Had morning sickness till about a week ago! About 20weeks is when it all started to ease up for me. Energy back as well. True eating little but often. Kept my energy up!
  • @Emmalouise Thrush?? What is that? And ohh nooo 20 weeks... they told mee three months :-( I know were all different but I was hoping it wouldve dissapeared by now.

@jencole99 Im due sept 29 ;-) && I hope so too. ughh
  • Its a bacterial infection. Don't worry it won't harm you or baby. Just get it cleared up before gets worse!! May just be lack.of calcium though! I get cramps all the time in my legs! that's the worse thing i have had! Hurts so bad.
  • I read up on it a little, says to rinse with diluted peroxide, but is it safe during pregnancy?? I want to get rid of it, its horrible. :-( I dont get any cramps, but I noticed that my knees get swollen and a little red and my hands and feet have been falling asleep a lot. i used to get cramps in my calves before pregnancy and my doctor just said to go for run ((or in your case walk)) everyday for at least 30 min. It helped!
  • Go to the docs they will give you what is safe to use! The walking made mine worse! She is on my sciatic nerve a lot :(