scared out of my mind update

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
So tomorrow I travel 1hr and a half to see my geneticist and get our big us we will know for sure if this baby does or doesn't have a cdh which has been fatal for my first two baby boys I don't want to go through that again :( giving birth and coming home without my sweet boys for those who pray please keep me in your prayers thanks in advance

Comments

• Will do hun! I went home without my son as well :( I can totally relate to your fears!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • You are in my prayers. Hang in there.
  • Thank you so much ladies.@ praying4our3 rd it means congenital diaphragmatic hernia both my sons were born with out a left side of diaphragm the diaphragm is what seperates the chest and the stomach, the intestines and liver move up into the chest in uteri and can damage the heart and keeps the lungs from growing. There is no external signs babies look normal outside my boys never made a sound although jordan was on ECMO for 21 days and had tears when he cried there is no known cause or gene and it happens 1 in every 2000 pregnancies
  • Im sorry I will keep you in my prayers
  • Its not well known but is as common as many well known defects des say I have a 25% chance each pregnancy of it happening again. My husband has a 15 yr old and I just wanted one of my own I feel so bad and selfish :( I have been talked to about what we would do if baby is sick and was told I will be induced befoe 25 weeks makes me so sad. My dr is at one of the top hospitals in cali and she says just keep trying till I get a healthy baby....God please let this one be healthy
  • Had my us today and baby boy looks healthy still no defect seen :) thank you for your prayers
  • That's great news!!!
  • Hope ur bby is healthy...ill keep u n my prayers, stay positivee... hugsss
  • Our prayers are with you sweetie. God is with you. His face smiles upon you . Keep trying ...don't give up. :">
  • Yeeeeeyyy congratsss!!! Gud gud gud news...
  • @Gabbyc
    Lol.. on purpose ;)
  • God is good mama. Praying for u and ur sweet baby!!!
  • Praying for you and baby keep us posted
  • So happy to hear everything looks good sweetie!!!