Does anybody else...?

Find yourself watching all these kiddie cartoons and actually getting into them? Spongebob is my friend!! Dora and boots too!! I want to drown the bubble guppies though..

Comments

• I do but me and my husband havent gotton cable yet so we have bunny ears and we get a channel called cubo. I love it. I love jane and the dragon, magic school bus, the mystery hedgehog show... lovee them. I can even get my hubby to watch a little
  • I do....but I've always loved cartoons. Lol
  • Me too but I hate Sponge Bob (as an educator) it teaches absolutely nothing...the character have adult lives and curse...but Dora and Diego and Blues Clues are good for me...I like carttons that teach something PBS is great with that
  • Lolzz magic schoolbus!! I love it!! I walk down the street and randomly say who lives in a pineapple under the sea? my kids scream spongebob squarepants! From there it continues.. Smh I need more mommy time..
  • Or should I say grownup time..?
  • I hate Kai Lan (sp) that show drives me crazy! And those weird ass wiggles guys!!! But I love me some SpongeBob!
  • Ya.. I hate the wiggles.. And a couple others.. I miss scooby doo.. No cable.. Lolzz..