ughh :(

Im 15w3d today, and this baby is killing me. My whole body is a wreck.. im having pain on both sides of my belly button, to the point where its so severe it hurts to breathe or even just walk :( im having weird pains in my heart and rib cage also. I was wondering if this stuff was normal.. im very young, only 16, 17 in august, so some of this stuff really worries me :( is this stuff I should be concerned about ? Please help :(

Comments

• I heard around now there is shortness of breath..but id consult your dr..
  • I tried calling, but there always so busy, you can never get through to them :/
  • Sorry your feeling so crummy hun! Everyone feels ligament pains, but I'm not sure about the weird pain your feeling in your heart. Try to call another clinic,pregnancy center just for the advice.
  • Hey girly it is better to just be safe and go see and talk with your doctor. the heart pain sounds a lil different than the usual annoying prego pains. Don't stress and wonder, go and get the answerss you need to make your worries subside. If there is a triage at the hospital call and describe to them how you are feeling and they should tell you to come on in.... rib pain is pretty normal I have it to and the pains you are feeling in your belly button ar probly your muscles stretching getting ready for baby. I had similar pain and couldn't move either.Good luck and don't stress :)
  • I had that too I was always grabbing the oh $*t handle in the car it will pass. ;) good luck Hun
  • being so young it is good to keep a close eye on your and babies health.your already doing great hun keep it up
  • Thank you :) you guys are a great help. I was so scared. I will call tomorrow when I get out of school. But there are always more problems. My fiance is kind of a jerk, without meaning to be? If that makes sence, and whenever he stresses me out, I get sharp pains in my belly.. but it seems all I feel is this pain if you know what I mean, so his idea is that we stop talking until the baby is born. >_< im not due until october..
  • thoughts of having a baby its stressful! and stress Is the worst thing you can have while pregnant! If he starts being a jirk maybe ask him if he wants to talk about anything. cause thouggtsss of being a dad are stressful ( especially if he is younge I dunnnno if he is though). If he choses not to talk and if he still decides to be a jirk its best for you and baby to just leave the situation and try talking when there is less tension.his ideas of not talking til your due date sounds like a cop out or an excuse. Tell him you understand he may be stressed and you are feeling the stress too- so ask him instead of being angry if he could talk to you about it instead because after all you are going through this together. That's the best you can do hun. Its gonna be a tough journey but you guys can make it. Just be strong! Try to stick together but not if its compromising your and your babys health
  • Most important thing right now and for a long time comming is ur baby though. And they are not joking when they say drink tons of water!!! Lol
  • Well he is 19, he will be 20 in june, he wont even tell his family about me, we have been dating since july of 09 ! And yes, I live off of water haha. He just never stops arguing, for no reason, gah !
  • I have shortness of breath the baby pushes up ur lungs ...normal the heart pain could b heart burn try tums and ur uterus is probably growing