Havnt been dating long

edited April 2011 in Daddy's place
But my bf (think thats safe to say) is more into the pregnancy than the real bd. He talks to her alot when we are laying down and is always making sure everything will be ok for her. He always puts his hands on my belly even in front of his friends. I can't believe I got sooooo lucky to find a guy who is as wonderful as he is. Anyways I just want you guys to know we love and appreciate every gesture you do for us even if its as small as kissing our forehead and telling us things will be ok. It really does mean everything! I've gone through most of this pregnancy alone, I'm 6 months on thursday, and any bit of help is awesome! So thank you daddies! :)

Comments

• Aww girl you sound like everything is going really well for you. Wtg. Sounds like you picked a great guy
  • @kritten_octoberbby thank you, I think I did too. :) I'm excited and I havnt been in a long time, so that has to mean something right lol
  • naww its so cool to hear guys being this way !!! not often enough you hear about them doing nice hings. wish you both all the best!
  • good for u that u are able to open up enough to date and your lucky u found a good person. my boyfriend left when i got pregnant, and it really affected my self esteem negetivly. i haven't been able to open up to anybody. dating has been the last thing on my mind and I've been really lonely this whole pregnancy. I'm stuck on wishing my ex was here to experience this with me. and I've actually ended up pushing a lot of people away who mightve even been interested despite the fact they knew i am pregnant. but I'm just not ready. i feel like my body belongs to my baby right now and not mine to give to another person. plus i feel hideously fat and disgusting. I'm 32 weeks btw. i guess what I'm saying is i wish i was as strong and confident as u so that i could enjoy somebodys company and love. good luck to u and ur man an baby as well! :)
  • @Dada_of_2_plus_mom thanks!! :)

@jellybeaning11 I know I was definitely surprised when he was the one who pursued me. It really is amazing to know that not all guys are the same and there are good ones left. Its a great thing and its much appreciated :)
  • @babyboyontheway my pos husband cheated on me after I got pregnant. He wasn't smart enough to wrap his junk while screwing around, so my doctor told me he cheated cuz I popped up positive for an std. It broke my heart and I was depressed until I met this guy, I didn't want a relationship at all but when its with the right one its ok even if u think its too soon. I feel fat and very unattractive but he thinks I'm beautiful and loves mybelly and talking to her. Its ok to move on and make yourself happy, because baby feels everything you do.
  • Aww I love hearing stories like this. Congrats & good luck with everything ;;)
  • I'm really sorry u had to go through that hurt. its tough when the person u loved does something horrible for no other reason but selfishness and heartlessness. its taken alot of time for me to be able to sleep without waking up in tears or just to get out of my house and do the errands I'm supposed to do. i really do wish i had it in me to accept another person after 5 yrs with my ex i just don't think i can ever do it. i dont know why but part of me is afraid to because he might come back like he always has, and not that he deserves any more chances but i want our family together. even tho it probably won't happpen i still dont see any chance of another man being in my life... like, ever! lol
  • so happy for you(:
  • @babyboyontheway why keep puttin urself through that torture, u deserve so much better! And so does ur baby! I hope for the best for u and I hope u realize whar ur worth!
  • best wishes your way also! :X and I'm workin on myself i think things will have to get better when my baby is here i know at least there will be a new love of my life just in a different form lol