Fort Hood Mommies!!

edited April 2011 in Military moms
Have any of you ladies gotten a 3d/4d ultrasound? I know i am still to early.. How early is safe to get one to find out what the gender is? I've only found two places. One wont do it till week 24! Or at least thats what the website said.. The other said week 18, sometimes 17 or 16..

Where did you go and how much was it? Where they right about the sex?

Thanks ladies!!

Comments

• some people say 12 weeks i say 16 to be very sure . i did the 3d and it was awesome and correct but u only correct untill u give birth lmaoo but its a good experience
  • I want to know too. We had my son at Ft Drum and there weren't any local places that would do it but I want to this time. I think it will be good for my son too.
  • @sherbear81 You at fort hood too? This is one of the places I found.. Pretty cheap too! But its in round rock.. http://www.miracleinsight.com/packages.html
  • Awesome, thanks
  • Ya I was gonna suggest you look in Round Rock or Austin...I used to be stationed at Hood I know that there isnt anything there! ...Well except my favorite Korean restaurant...but thats a different disscusion LoL
  • edited April 2011
    Your welcome

lol.. My hubby was stationed in Korea and now he hates that food.. He is so boring.. Won't even eat Chinese.. MmMm General Tso's Chicken.. Yummy!!! Now I want some!!