my bf is an ass hole....

My baby daddy is an ass hole....we fight every other day, I kick him out every week, he can't keep a job, have no money, a low life and a dead bet dad. I love him and know he has changed a lot but also know that his not the one I wanted to have a child with, but now am 26wks and don't know if I shoujld keep dealing with his bullshit. I am very depressed and crying all the time and just don't know what to do......someone please help me.....

Comments

• You should never EVER EVER stay with someone who makes you feel like you are less than! You are better than that, and deserve better! Always remember that!
  • (((hug)))
    Takes strength to say u had enuff, then go. If you truly believe he will never grow up, get his act together, then you should move forward.
  • Move fward???? Soooooo not easy..... I feel u hunny cuz my bf is mean as fuck and smokes weed and blacks while laying right nxt 2 me and dnt give a damn. He won't do shit for me and expects me 2 wait on him hand and foot... and get this. I get kicked out every other week!
  • Thx hon....and y'all r right. I ended my 9 yrs relationship my husband of three yrs and we have three kids together but I don't know what the hell is wrong wwith me and this relationship. Its like I can't get away from it. And we only been together as a couple for a few months. I knew him in high school but it was never a relationship back then. Now that we r at this level I wish I would have never meet up with him. He makes me reget soooo much and wish he left and never contact me again.
  • wow we are going through the exact same thing... dont worry things will get better :)
  • Why be miserable tho. I had alot to lose when I decided to divorce. My ex made twice as much as me, was with him 16 years, didn't know how to do the typical male household stuff. I did it for my kids tho, learned to be self reliable, budget ect. Fighting daily, ignorant comments to each other, where's the joy? Don't raise your children together in a heated house, if you know deep down inside they will never change.
  • @so_effin_sweet - wow hon sorry to hear that. The difference with me is that I got my oun. I gott my oun town house, car, money, etc and am the one kicking him out. But get this with all that I pay for everything even tho am not working. His not working ether but he expects me to cook and clean plus get evrything and anything he wants. I told his ass today befor I kicked him out again that we both can't be the bitch in this house. That he's gonna have to pick a dam role...his ether gonna have to get the money and pay the bills or cook and clean. Am done having to do both and still be the bad no good one in the picture. Then I told him to get the f out and don't come back again. (Am hoping this time he'll listen and understand)
  • @jamie77 - u r so right hon but its easier said then done. I tell myself that everyday and I know I can do better and don't need him for shit but walking away is where it all goes wrong. I just don't understand it.