Measuring large

edited April 2011 in Third Trimester
I'm 28+3 and I'm measuring at 31 weeks. Anyone have a similar experience? If so did you deliver earlier than your due date?

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Ultrasound or belly? I still haunt got the whole betty measuring thing. Lol
  • Im measuring 2 wks ahead ever since I was like 20 wks. Im 35 wks right now and measuring 37 wks with the tape measure. Im due May 18th and do not think im going to make it til then lol. My dr is just telling me if the baby.is too big theyll do a c section and that he's going to do an ultrasound in a few weeks which I dunno why. Wouldn't the baby be too big before then???
  • It is the fundal height measurement.
  • I measure at 3 weeks ahead but u/s said his weight is a week ahead.deliver in about 4 weeks or less.
  • Its also possible your dr is wrong on your due date. I am almost certain my dr is wrong. I think I am a week or 2 further then what he says I am. The way I see it, baby will come when baby wants to come. haha
  • I would like your advice on this if you dont mind:
    My last period was jan 23 but it was 2 days and just light spotting, which my bc (i was on when I got pregnant) made it light anyways but that was lighter then normal normally it was 4-5days and semi regular. But by first week of feb I was starting morning sickness (I thought I was getting sick) and by second week of feb I had a + preg test. I think that is all too soon for those symptoms, and my period before that was last week of dec-first week of Jan. Thats why I think I got pregnant before my "last period" and when I went to the dr I was supposed to be 7weeks 4days, dr said I was 8 weeks exactly. There is no way I ovulated 3 days before my spotting started and was 8 weeks already... it doesnt make sense or am i just looking to much into it lol
  • this is my first so Idk what to expect. btw this was for @homebirthadvocate
  • Thats what I thought and I tried telling the dr that I think it was off and he dont think soo. But I figure I know my body better then they do anyways lol
  • You definitely could have ovulated 3 days before AF. Esp if you made a mistake w your bc or any number of things could have gone wrong. I ovulated late with my third pregnancy. It's not the norm but does happen. Either way, I wish you luck and I hope you have a healthy baby.