new apps.

There is a new app that I found. It for baby center but there's way less drama and way more things to do than jus read ppls opinions and post back about them. There's daily videos to stream and tons of helpful information on there. There's checklists u can personalize and u can add whole photo albums.. which is alotta fun. I am still very new to it but I thought I needed to share. As like every app like this one u will jus need to play with it and find everything. Its very cute. U can add widgets.. etc. The things to do on this app are so plentiful that it wud take all dayy for me to comment about them. I was beginning to get a little overwhelmed with pregly and thought about looking around. I know the mods on this app will probably not like me very much for doing this but if they truly have our best interest at heart they will understand. But from now on I plan on being both a memeber to this forum and to that one..... unless I face any more racism.. that was unnerving.
Anyways, check it out. Good luck.

Oh! And u stay on the app and it helps u face the challenges of motherhood. So dnt think u gotta unistall the app jus because u aren't pregnant! That was the biggest thing for me. Cuz I love these forums when their helpful..

Comments

• I have that app and I adore it! When I can't geta response here I will ask there. Its even better on the actual website!
  • I have that app too. I enjoy it alot too.
  • I have the app too...I love it
  • I have it too. ;)
  • I hate the widget
  • I have it too. I really like the videos and seeing what fruit/veggie my baby is compared to for the week lol.
  • I have that one too and every prego app I could find I adore the app pregnancy assistant its really neat y'all should check it out
  • Yeah I have it too, its so good and very useful. Glad I found that app!
  • I beg to differ... BC Boards have waaay more drama then this one. I agree that BC is more developed with more birthclubs and discussions... just beware! The boards there have a lot of bickering!
  • I just read the info and watch the videos on baby center. I never comment.