christmas baby

Jus wonderin if anyone tested pos. That's due the week of christnas? I haven't tested yet but according to this I'm due dec. 20

Comments

• My boyfriends bday is the day after Christmas and my best friend is 4 days before Christmas. They hate it just bc they feel like their bday is overlooked and when getting presents its for Christmas and birthday. I think it would be fun but maybe keep in mind for the future to keep them separate
  • My son was born the day after Christmas so we do his actual party June 26th. its his half birthday party. He loves having 2 bdays
  • @nathan_n_ethansmom that's a great idea. My bday is in the summer so in school I always celebrated my half birthday so I could do something at school for my bday
  • I haven't been to the doctor yet but have taken two tests, and according to last period am due December 23:)
  • Awwww my oldest daughter's bday is Christmas Day and she's upset bc she wants a birthday party, but it's hard bc other kids are with their families on that day....I'm going to try to figure something out this year...Good Luck :)
  • @futuremrshoward got dark positives last Monday at 3w2d and according to april 2 conception I am due 12.24.2011 :X
  • My bday is on christmas....all i have to say is if u can help it DO NOT do that to ur kids! Worst bday ever!!
  • Took a hpt today according to conception I'm due December 26th
  • I went to the doc April 7 for a cold and I hadn't had a period in March what I thought was due from stress from planning my wedding which was the 16th but when at the doc they said they wanted to give a test just to be sure. I said ok but I had taken a test a week before and it was negative. well got a call on the 8 saying it was positive! If the math is right I found out 8 days after unprotected sex. Is that even possible ?
  • Im due mid dec. With my 2nd my son is four. We r hoping for a girl....
  • @kat1223 I found out 9 days after unprotected sex...well, we we trying and I ovulated April 2 and also had sex that day. And I tested April 11 and got a big fat positive.
  • According to this I'm. Due dec 28
  • It ha totally confused me about conception dates etc. It never really ses to add up for me. Need to wait and c doc. But im guessin 5 1/2 weeks. I could aldo be about 8 ish too
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • My bday is Dec 30th n if I can give any advice id day if your not already preggo to give it a rest for a few days so ur baby doesn't have to try and compete for their birthday every year!! I'm 25 n I still hate it to this day! A Christmas baby sounds wonderful n all but Just remember that his/her birthday will be practically forgotten by everyone but u every year. N that is no fun.
  • edited April 2011
    Got blood test back yesterday doc says im 5 to 6 weeks pregnant this is my first computer says im due dec21
  • I'm due on 18 December and can't wait. My dad's b'day is on 26 December and wants the baby to arrive then... lol x
  • Im due 18 th too! X
  • Due Dec 25th!
  • Due Dec 24th!
  • My daughter was born on December 7th, and I feel bad for her cause trying to plan a party for her is difficult. Trying to figure out family and friends' schedule is hard. Everyone does Christmas parties with their family. This year I think we are gonna do a un-birthday party for her in June. Then she can have a fun outdoor party. And in December just have immidient family over
  • Im due dec 29th so excited! :)
  • December 23 I don't want a Christmas baby but I'll take it when I get it!
  • @Mmd0731 so how far along does that make u,my friend is due the same day...
  • Im 5w1day
  • I'm due on december 25th but i doubt I'll give birth on that day...