???????

edited April 2011 in Daddy's place
First baby coming I m gona be a daddy Lil confusing I don't noe wut to do she gets mad wut to do leave her alone or try to calm her down even if ur on her same side she gets pissed wut to do ????

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Just relax take it slowly its hormones i snap.at hubby all the time lol just remember you.guys are in this together.just help her out when.she needs it
  • Yea no joke I buy the helmet already n yea I give her her time she's 5 months almost 6 man she gets on her mood is it the same for all the girls
  • llike acting crazy like mad n everything gets them :-S
  • I have 0 patience for anybody but my hubby gets the worst of it...he will do something trying to b nice and it somehow gets on my nerves...unfortunately it will take time before the hormones are back in check and all u can do is make sure she knows ur there for her if/when she needs u/wants u there. I have to agree w the helmet idea and learn to duck and dodge! Good luck. BTW I'm 36 wks and still snapping...luckily this is our 3rd so he doesn't take it too personally.
  • i finally kind of got my hormones controlled about two weeks ago other than i still cry at everything. and then i finally quit smoking four days ago so now my bf has to deal with pregnancy hormones and me not having any nicotine for the last 4 days. odds are she feels horiible about snapping at you
  • Get your helmet and mouth piece its about to be a long ride :)
  • Just let her know you are there for her, you dont know why she is mad (even if for sure hormones) just stay calm. Usually that is good because it isn't inflaming the situation and reassures her you are there. Hope that helps!
  • O and never use the h word towards her
  • gore l for sure neve usar the H weird even if u n her both know thats y. other than that remember it 2 to get her pregnant. so just deal w it. its hard. n sometimes its nit even ur fault she is mad but still its ur fault according to her. its gets easier man. just try to do everything to make her comfortable n it will b all good
  • Say what u need to say, if I'm pissed at my hubby and he says nothing it pisses me off even more. So, speak your piece respectfully even if its just saying I'm sorry I didn't know. Good luck it shall pass
  • Its just her hormones but true never say that we go NUTS OH YEAH AND NEVER SAY THE C WORD EITHEIR CRAZY DON'T EVEN REFER TO IT LOL DNT SAY UR CRAZY U SEEM CRAZY I THINK MAYBE UR ACTING A LITTLE CRAZY! NEVER LOL GOOD LUCK THOUGH ITS GONNA B BEAUTIFUL GIVING BIRTH. WHAT R U WISHING FOR AND WHAT IS SHE WISHING FOR
  • Well I want a boy but every guy wants a boy for his first but ill be happy with either boy or girl I just want my baby here already I want to hug my baby already n she wants a boy too but I think is a girl
  • Keep a stash of flowers and the top 5 things she craves to have easy access to when she gets mad go for a peace offering
  • Tank u guys so much well i just buy the crib for my baby n she didn't like the color she wanted it black so she made me go buy paint n painted black it looks nice tho pretty modern I though it wasn't gona look good but it does I order some bottle warmer n new bottles n some heart beat listener is petty good has to pieces of ear pieces so the dad can hear n the mom is hard I have 2 jobs work 16 hrs n when I come home she's very awake cuz she takes like 2 naps n she wants me to be awake with her till like 2 am or 3 I go to work at 7 am so I have to wake up at 630 am n I get out of work at 11pm its hard I feel like zombie the hard part is trying to tell her dat I want to sleep a Lil bit but I exited cuz I finally gona be a daddy
  • O yea I do dat c I drive a motorcycle so I carry my backpack so I carry chocolates peanuts n some pepperoni in Lil packets they smell bad to me but. she loves them n the bad thing is when she craves at 4 am. that she wants taco bell or jack in the box lol is cute but tire

• What's the H word ?????;
  • Show your support be there for her even if she mad or sad :)>-
  • Thanks Incredible_Dad
  • the h word is hormones. lol. we know she trips cuz of then. she knows. just dont mention it. lol. well I wanted a girl. n thats what we r having
  • Whatever u do, don't tell her she is being hormonal. Even though she is :)