any myths on how u no if its a boy or qirl ?

edited January 2011 in February 2011
I wanna c if it matches when I find out feb 11

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I heard that if your tummy is more of a pointy shape then its a boy, but if its more rounded then its a girl. Sounds stupid but that's what I heard hahahaha!
  • I have two boys and was sick with both. There is that kit out called inteligender. Even my sonogrspher said it workd
  • Intelligender DOES work! 5 women I work with all took it and it was right for all of them. It was also right for my 1st pregnancy. I got clear girl results the first time and now with this pregnancy I had very clear boy results. You have to take the test EXACTLY like it says. No sex for 48 hours... use first morning urine.... and don't read the results after 5 min. It will work!
  • I did all the myths and there was only two that worked for me. If you had a butt before you got pregnant and now are losing it then its a boy. I lost all my hips and butt with my son but got it all back with this pregnancy and were havin a girl. Lol also if your carrying low then its a boy and high its a girl.
  • my first pregnancy no morning sickness nd I had a boy this one same thing but I dnt no what it is im thinkin boy but I want a girl
  • I think ive herd them all. And they have all held true for me. Carying low and out front is a boy. Higher and more around middle is girl. Sicker with a girl vs boy.. Girl is supposedly stealing mothers beauty. You will crave meat with a boy, fruits and vegies with a girl. I' ve also done the chinese calender gender prediction wich has worked for me and almost a dozen friends. Good luck !
  • Okay I had no morning sickness with both pregnancies my tummy was pointed and sitting low, im 33weeks pregnant with my 2nd daughter, I had all "signs" of a boy and both came out a girl lol I guess its the other way around.
  • What's the intelligender
  • I've been praying for girl but I had dream last night that I'm having a boy. Maybe I'm obsessin.
    Anybody else having hard time not thinking bout it all the time. BTW Chinese calendar got both my boys wrong. Says girl again for my third. Fingers crossed
  • -iheard if yur haven a girl, yur tummys high nd if its low its a boy? Also if yur hven a girl yur complexion looks really bad nd for a boy it looks good, last iheard was if yur tummys round to where it hugs around the hips its a girl bt if its pointy nd shaped lke a football its a BOY?
  • The intelligender is a thing you buy at a drug store that measures the amount of testosterone in your urine (I believe) to tell you if its a boy or girl. I personally haven't used it, though I may.
    @billye910- did you use the chinese calender whet you input your birth year and time zone along with babies conception date or the chart? I'm curious bc the chart was wrong for my twin boys and says I'm having a boy this time. The other was right for my boys and says I'm having a girl! *fingers crossed*
  • Http://www.thelaboroflove.com/chart/pred.html
    This is the chinese calender where you input all your info. I checked everyone I knew the info for and it all came out correct. I'm really hoping its right, I'd live to have a little girl!
  • Hiya iv got everyone of the symptoms heartburn sickness tired needing tiolet etc im only 6 wks pregnant but someones predicted im having a girl also this pregnancy is so different from when I had my son ten years ago would love to have a girl!!
  • @maranda3 I did the chinese calender thing and it was right for me.
  • I did the chinese calender it predicted Im having a girl! I hope itz right
  • Chinese calender all the way! It was right with everyone I known who has done it..and with my own! Also..another good one is put ur wedding ring on a string..hold it over ur belly..if it goes in circles its a girl and back n forth is a boy!
  • @Billye910--i heard that if ur first dream about ur baby is boy..u will have a girl..and visa versa!
  • Oooh I hope the dream thing is right. And yes Chinese calendar said both my boys shud b girls. But hey its saying my third is a girl so hopefully its right this time
  • I had a boy & a girl with my son I was lazy pail, my butt when down(lol) with my daugther I wasnt lazy I was hyper glowing nails & hair grow my butt grew bigger(lol) had color. Thats y now I think I'm having a boy.
  • i think I used chart....imma look for the one with timezone
  • Ok so tried it...still wrong :-(
  • I looked on the chinese calendar and the other one which has some time zone deal...both wrong. I did the inteligender test and it was correct, but probably by luck. That test is 50/50. Their website has posts from mostly people whose tests are correct. Google reviews on inteligender and you'll find alot more people didn't have correct tests. In the long run...waiting for your doctor to tell by ultra sound is more effective.
  • I always dream I was having twins... I really want twins soooo bad...( crazy me) Im a twin and Im also 3rd generation... but when I had a sono tech only saw one hyper.baby.... cant wait to find out soon!!