out with my girlfriends

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I'm out with mygirls at Fridays. On weds nights its like a club. With security, loud musicand all. I'm so not having fun. They are all drinking, and I'm bored,and tired. Thinking about being in my bed. I can't wait to have my life back. And its so crowded, I hate these aggressive guys grabbing me. They wandedmy pregnantbelly.. I feel like I'm 18 again.

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Get yourself a virgin something and pretend Its alcohol see how many people You can get to look at you crazy since your prego And drinking. Get a good laugh out of it.
  • yeah I have learned not to go out while preggo it sucks lol try and have fun :-)
  • @lil_buggie_3 I'm about to, they complaining about me being on my phone now. Idk what else to do, they dancing and everything, I don't wanna shake to much, ill be out of breath, lol.
    @samantha I did,ha ha
  • Say you're nauseous and go home. No point in suffering for their benefit.
  • I know exactly how you feel girl I try not to go out for the most part cause I'm bored or feeling awkwardits just not fun for me anymore idk what to do either I guess try to make the best of it! Good luck!
  • @blessed1508 thanks:)
    @blueberrysmom I'm leavingnow:) they talking about going to another club after this, OMG! I cant hang anymore.