dizziness at 4 months

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
Is it normal to have this early? I work in an office and have a (spinny) chair lol and will turn a little one way and turn back to my computer and I get that fuzzy feeling and it gets blurry for a second...I figured this would come later...does anyone else have it this early

Comments

• Im almost 24 weeks, and mine started a few weeks ago. I was in the kitchen and it got real fuzzy so i just layed down and it seemed to help! I've also read in the "what to expect when your expecting book" that dizziness is totally normal during this time in your pregnancy. Just make sure and watch your blood sugar levels and make sure you aren't aren't eating too much sugar because you will inevitably crash from this and can begin to feel dizzy. Hope this helps :)
  • Girly let me tell u it only gets worse!!! I get dizzy when i stand up, sit up out of bed, get out of the shower, just about any swift movement brings it on lol
  • Lol oh lovely, thats where pregnant and clumsy comes along...great lol.
  • hey u showing yet? Im only 15 weeks almost
  • A tiny bit
  • I'm also 4 months and I have been dealing with dizziness the past week. I actually had to leave work early on Friday because I was feeling so dizzy (which made me sick to my stomach). This is my second child so not sure if that's why I'm experiencing it earlier on this time but you're not alone.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I had the same thing happend yesterday while I was working but I threw up also I sat down n drank water n felt better mayb its my blood sugar .. Idk
  • @mama_kat I'm 19 and didn't find out til I was 4 months, I had signs but they all seemed to be the false symptoms I had had before. But ill get dizzy when I turn sometimes I just hope I don't end up falling lol.
  • @elyandanthony I think its just pregnancy lol.
  • With my daughter I would get dizzy then my vision would get blurry and the sound of anything would be off and sound far away even tho its next 2 me.
  • I could be just sitting there and it would happen. And it would last for 10-15 minutes
  • I'm glad mine aren't that bad, I think ill end up passing out larger in pregnancy because sometimes I get that dizzy tunnel vision with the dizzy