tattoo for the baby

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
So I'm having a boy and I want to get a tattoo for him after he is born. Any ideas??

Comments

• An angel over ur heart
  • Me and DF are going to get his foot prints. :)
  • Yeah I wanted her footprints with her name in pretty letters. :)
  • Aww, look @ adoration by amy brown I have this one on my shoulder.. Honors my baby.
  • I have the open heart design from Kay jewlers on my foot with the names in the heart the open heart means love is never ending because it never connects
  • im having a lil girl. alot of ppl do the foot print. I think I wanna do a hand print. something girly wouldn't really go w the rest if the tats I have. but its for my lil girl. so idc
  • Hey daddy, what about a pink or yellow baby rattle with her name in it? I saw a dad have similar one before.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @Marierica
    Very cute!
    I have 3smallhearts tattooed on my second toe, like a toe ring. Each heart for my children. I have no room there,for this baby but eventually i'll do another in honor. My email is tat me up lol
    But I only have 5.
  • @Jamie77 yeah I have 4 three on my back and one on my foot I am getting the same thing on my other foot when this baby is born I think the foot hurts like a bit*h lol
  • @jaime77 yea that sound cute too. im gettin tatted for sure. but I have a few months to decide still (:
  • I simply just got my daughters name on the top of my wrist
  • With my first I got a set of dog tags since he was born with his name and birthday in it while my husband was still in the military. My second I haven't got it done but ready to witch looks like a set of angle wings but the middle more shaped like a heart with his name and bday for my third I just don't know yet. Not sure if you night be able to get a very nice picture of when your baby is sleeping and get his face tattooed
  • I have my sons name on my left foot with stars and my right foot i habe you'll never walk alone. I have a backpiece w fairies and I think When she's born and a little older I'm gonna get another fairy added that has her face.