Best conditions to feel movement

Has anyone noticed that their baby moves more or less depending on whether your stomach is full or empty or if you have to go #1 or #2 or if you just did? I'm 16 1/2 weeks and I have spent so much time with my hand on my belly trying to feel stuff, but the little taps that I do feel don’t usually come when my hand is there. Just wondering if I can narrow down the times when it’s best to stalk my baby. lol

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I find that my little guy moves the most when I lay on my back or my left side, but as soon as I put my hand on my stomach he stops lol.
  • Drink a glass of cold orange juice then lay on your back.... I read it in a baby book. The cold and sugar gets him moving and laying on your back gives the best position to feel it
  • laying on my back helps alot !
  • When you lay down at night lay on your left side or back. Eating something sweet or cold normally gets them going also.
  • edited April 2011
    Is my baby weird? I think he/she might like potatoes instead of OJ. I had OJ this morning - nothing. Potatoes for lunch - A Big Jab while I was eating them! :/