Due november 22nd :)

Who else is due on the 22nd? Anyone wanna be buddies and discuss all the problems and happy things together?

Comments

• I'm due November 21st!
  • Im due Nov 24!!!
  • edited April 2011
    How do yall feel?
  • Like crap! I'm sick all day! If I do get some sort of appetite it just feels like its going to come back up. I'm tired and having horrible aches and pains. This is my 2 nd pregnancy. How do you feel? Better then me I hope!
  • Oh and I'm crazy Moody!
  • This is my second pregnacy too. I actually just had my baby nov. 24th. Lol. Me and my husband were tryin for another one so that they will be close in age. I have been really sick though. Way worse then my last pregnacy. And I have been so hormonal. Haha. My husband is goin crazy right now. How old is your first?
  • 16 months. We wanted ours to be close too!
  • Oh cute. Boy? Girl?
  • Her birthday is December 2nd. We've been trying dice she was about 6 months old.
  • I have a girl as well. Almost 5 months :)
  • Aww. Are you ever nervous that its gonna be hard on you? My husband works and I stay at home. My daughters an angel but here recently she's been throwing temper tantrums and I wonder what its gonna be like when baby gets here. My husband does great with my daughter when he's home but he's not a little baby Guy you know. I just get scared sometimes BC I feel like I'm doing it all but work you know.
  • I'm do Nov 22 and I can't wait to see my baby
  • I'm due Nov 22 and I have a beautiful 3 year old daughter who has been begging for a baby brother or sister for a long time. This pregnancy wasn't planned and I'm still not exactly sure how I feel about it...but I love babies, so here we go!
  • November 22nd (:
  • When do yall find out what yall are havin?
  • Im due nov 20...its going be a very hott summer ladies...