Due October 26th. Any one else due around that time?

edited April 2011 in October 2011
All of my family have said I probably will have the baby before my due date because of the younger age. Just wondering will any one take their baby out walking with family for halloween or should I pass this year. Really dont want to, cuz id like to go with me litte sisters nd brothers

Comments

• I have 2 due dates from my dr bc my baby is showing smaller than where I'm supposed to be so at first dr said oct 26 and then said since I know when I concepted she would go with oct 22 and pregly said the 22 too.
  • Oct 15 and so long as not freezing, raining, or I had a c-sect, I will be trick or treating! My hubby met my family on Halloween and it had always had specialness for us! He wheeled my little brother (down syndrome in a wheelchair) all over the neighborhood and family fell for him. Of course, gotta figure out what they will be for Halloween, leaning towards pumpkin... :)
  • OCT 25 Idk I'll be taking the LO out. Weather permitting I guess. Is love to hold out until the 31 to have it :)
  • Due 27th And prolly not washington is cold and rainy That time and it wouldn't be fun for us. But I may dress baby up anyways in case we have trick or treaters
  • I'm due the 25th, and unless it's super warm, I won't be. My mom will take my older daughter for me.
  • Im due the 25 too & im gladly giving up halloween this year (: this is my first so id rather stay home with him or her then go out (oh yea ill be 13 weeks this coming tyesday<3)
  • Im due on the 24th and I went shoping today and got this relly cute pumpkin onezie. BF side of the family gets relly into halloween so I will most likely take the lo over there but not sure about outside
  • Aww my birthday is on the 25th you all are going to have some angels
  • Im due the oct 30th so I think ill b n the hospital wat do u ladies think?
  • Oct. 11th!
  • I'm due the 21st n my Bday is the 26
  • Im due the 26th :) and I wont be taking baby out.
  • Im due october 26 as well :) .. congrats
  • edited April 2011
    I am due the 14th of nov but am being induced on the 31st bc of health issues, so i will b trick or treating@ the hospital lol