18 wks and still cant feel bby :(

Ill be 18 wks on sat and i still havnt felt my bby move...but on the us that i had last friday he was moving and moving. Anyone else the same?

Comments

• Depends on how far in they are.
  • I guess he must be really far in bc i havent felt anything yet :/ i hope i do soon though :) thanks for the info :)
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • @_HomeBirthAdvocate thanks for the advice :) i thought i was the only one since i hear so many girls feeling their bbys so early on
  • edited April 2011
    Its ok hun i didn't feel the first tiny movement till about 21-22 weeks and even then it was so tiny i wasn't sure if it was actually my baby, then about a week later i was layin in bed one morning and i feel a light thump that i just knew was my babys foot. If i hadn't been layin in my back and all relaxed i wouldnt of even feel that. Just be patient its gonna happen on its own time :)
  • @babyboyontheway thank you so much :) and congrats on ur baby boy :) im team blue too! :) lol
  • I'm 19 weeks and I barely feel my son move. This is my third child too, so dont worry!
  • Aww congrats how early did u find it was a weiner? I found out at my very first dr appointment at 13w2d lol very fortunate
  • @snreda i hope thats gonnabe the same case for me bc i would just have one more week till i start feeling him but who knows i have to be patient :/

@babyboyontheway i was around the same as you when they told me they saw a weiner but the doc would always tell me not to buy boy stuff yey just in case lol but they saw his weiner for sure a couple of weeks later so wheew what a relief :) hubbt reallllyyy wants a boy lol