Baby Measurements/ultrasounds and size of tummy!!

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Im almost 20 weeks and my belly is not that big at all im scared when i go to the ultrasound there gonna tell me my bbys small and change my due date. Has anyone had a really small tummy and everything be fine and them not change the due date and the baby be the right size??

Comments

• Nopee I'm 20 weeks and not showing at all don't even have a baby bump and baby still has same due date..everyones different ! Some girlss show alot early and some start showing like at 6 or more months ..
    Specially kuz this one is your first .
    So don't worry :)
  • Okay thanks :)
  • I had a bump at 20 weeks. But my friend who is also pregnant and is 6 weeks ahead of me didn't start showing till recently in her 3rd trimester. And her due date did change at her 20 week ultrasound but it was changed to 5 days earlier. So I wouldn't worry.:)
  • Do you know what you are having ?
  • Nope in 8 days is my ultrasound
  • @Mommy2b06 thanks that makes me feel muchhh better
  • I just had my 20 week u/s wednesday and im the same way. I don't have much of a bump and they didn't say anything to me about being small so you should be ok.
  • I didnt show with my daughter until 8 months really. I still have a tiny belly with my son as well (even if he is measuring big) you should be fine :)
  • Last time, I could still hide my bump with a sweatshirt at 8 months. I didn't look pregnant until the end. My due date never changed and my daughter weighed 7lbs 6oz at birth. The size of your bump doesn't have anything to do with the size of your baby.