Non-alcoholic drinks!!!!

edited April 2011 in Just for Fun
I got an email from whattoexpect.com that had some non alcoholic drink recipes. Such as a virgin cosmo. Now I can't get enough of them. Does anyone have some good recipes I can try??

Comments

• I have no idea lol but thx for posting, I hope somebody else has some ideas!!!
  • @onemoreontheway - So I was at this used book store and found this book for $2 "Zero-Proof Cocktails". Got some recipes!!

In The Pink - (like Pink Champagne)
    1/4 c cranberry juice, chilled
    1/4 c apple juice, chilled
    splash of pulp-free OJ
    Lemon-Lime pop, chilled
    -Combine all juices and top with the pop. (Soda for the foreigners JK! :)

Strawberry White Sangria
    1 qt no sugar added white grape juice
    1 tbsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
    1 tbsp blood orange bitters (don't ask me where to get this, i'd prob use frozen oj concentrate)
    1 pound strawberries, washed, hulled and sliced
    Ice
    Kiwi slices for garnish
    -Combine grape juice, lemon juice and bitters into a pitcher and stir well. Add the strawberries and refrigerate for at least 4 hours. Pour into glasses of ice and garnish with Kiwi.

Pom Zingfandel
    3 or 4 red grapes
    1 tsp fresh squeezed lemon juice
    pinch of sugar
    1/4 c no sugar added pomegranate juice
    Ice
    1/4 c seltzer water, chilled
    -Combine the grapes, lemon juice and sugar in a mixing glass or cocktail shaker and muddle down until the grapes are broken down and have released their juices. Add the pomegranate juice and ice and shake until combined and chilled throughout. Strain into a wine glass and top off with the seltzer.

*There's more in the book, let me know if there's something you were looking for and I'll see if they have anything similar.