whose had miscarriages?

edited February 2011 in Pregnant
Hey, I know this can be a sore subject but I am 8 weeks and still in a "threatin miscarriage" stage after going to the ER. I was having bleeding with cramping and blood clots. The doctor said my hormones are great and I got to see the baby's heart beat..everything is on track, and the bleeding and cramping stopped after all that. My question is who all has had a miscarriage? The symptoms? And how far along?

Comments

• I was exactly 16 weeks wen I miscarried.. Ugh it was soo bad 4 me bcuz I've always wanted a baby.. There was very light spotting at first.. My doc said it was normal.. 2 days later I went 2 bathroom there was a lil more than b4.. Then I couldnt go back 2 sleep from cramping.. I knew something was wrong.. I went 2 the hospital.. There was no heartbeat :'(.. The pain got worse n so did the bleeding then I went 2 the bathroom n couldnt move n my baby came out w/ a lil pushing.. It was soo horrible I felt it all
  • I was 8 weeks when I m/c the first time. I just had spotting, went to er said it was a m/c 3 days later starting cramping very badly, then went to bathroom and baby passed. It was the hardest thing ever, i didnt want to talk to anyone. Second m/c, wasn't as bad, just felt like a regular period pretty much. I instantly knew I was m/c again so no er or Dr that time.
  • I was 10 weeks when i had a misscarriage I had cramping & talked to my doctor about it and he said its normal ..so that being said I went on thinking it was normal and didn't think nothing of it but then one nite I started spotting very very light pink the spotting were as small as dots I went in to the er and they did an ultrasound and I knew something was wrong because the ultrasound tech didn't even speak to me it happens all to soon the er doctor came in and said that the babys heart wasn't moving my baby wasn't growing ... so I decided that I couldn't wait for my baby to come out by itself so I had a d/c done that same day ...
  • I'm in the same situation. I started spotting at 5 wks 5 days and at 6 weeks 1 day I still am. They saw a heart beat as well. When did you start bleeding and when did it stop?
  • I was 10 wks when I had mine. The baby was only 6 wks though. I started to spot so then I went to the er and they just sent me home. That morning around 3 it felt like I was going into labor and was having terrible cramps. Around 7 I couldn't hardly stand and mu husband rushed back to the er where they gave me morphine and zofran. They gave me an ultrasound (didn't see a point in it) and about 2 hours after I got there I passed it in the bathroom there in the er. It was terrible
  • I had a mc at 10 weeks. It would have been my second baby. I new i was pregnant right away with that pregnancy. We were so excited to have another baby. Then, i started lightly beeding... it got a little heavier and contractions started... felt just like regular contractions. It was very painful and pure horror. Sorry, im sure u dont want to hear that. I felt so alone. No one ever talks about losing babies. I layed in bed for a week but then realized i needed to get up and go on for my other child. Nothing eased the pain of losing that baby. We did go on to have 2 more kids. There will alway be a missing piece in my life, amazing how everyone just expects u to forget... because they forget. I'll never forget my baby that was too precious for this world. I'm praying for all of u. Hopefully everything will b ok for you all.
  • I've had two marriages both with no symptoms. Each time I went in for my 10 week visit and no heart beat detected so they gave me an ultra sound and the fetus was only around 5 weeks each time. So I decided to have a d n c. But I do have a beautiful 3 yr old daughter. I'm freaken out now because I can't have an ultra sound until the 15th. I just keep asking my family to pray it sticks, there's nothing I can do but wait. 8-|
  • I started bleeding.and cramping yesterday at.7 weeks, ultrasound only put me at 5 weeks ER called it a threatened miscarriage, today less.bleeding no cramping but passed pieces of tissue doc had me bring it in, believes it was the baby in the sack .. ultrasound confirmed I lost the baby.
  • @mommyof3girls that is so true. Everyone just says well im sure something was wrong with the baby. You're still young and can have oodles of kids...but they don't understand that yeah there may have been something terribly wrong with them and we will try for other children that that it doesn't make it any easier. I would have had my baby 21 jan 2011 but instead God had other plans. Im expecting another baby in 18may 2011 and im grateful for her but I still think of the baby my husband and I lost
  • Thank you all for sharing your stories and being strong!!! Good luck with your pregnancy now and others in the future! : )
  • I just had a miscarriage Tuesday.. I started off with light pink spotting and no cramping then it got heavier and the cramping got worse. Tuesday night I officially lost my baby. I was 6w2d. It has been the worst experience of my life and im still dealing with the after effects. It was a hard blow for me and my fiance. Goos luck with your baby :)
  • @Kay I was suppose to have a baby on Jan 21 2011 as well. I'm now due Sept 29. I've had 2 MC one spontaneous and dnc. I was devastated after spontaneous and the dnc was sad but easier to get over
  • I started spotting at 7wks,the nurse at the OB clinic assured me it was normal,but to me this was my 3rd pregnancy and nothing was normal about spotting,after a week of spotting then it turned to bleeding again I was reassured it was normal when I called, but nothing is normal about not being able to stand up for 30min without bleeding. Well finally after 2 weeks my suspicions were confirmed,it wasn't normal,at 9wks 2days I started cramping really bad across my lower abdomen, the bleeding started getting heavier and then I miscarried. It is one of the hardest things a woman will ever go thru,but God has given me a peace about it that it was all in his plan,you see that baby was so much more than just a loss, after trying for a yr to get pregnant my marraige was in shambles and the same day I found out I was pregnant I had decided that morning to tell my husband I didn't want to try anymore and that we needed to work on our marraige instead but then I tested and it was positive, God works in wonderful ways,my marriage is healthier than it has ever been and my husband and I have a bond that can never be taken away,we loved that unborn baby more than anything but realized God had planned every trial he put us through. We will try again soon for another baby tho. Hold your head up...better things will come to you I know its hard to see right now!
  • I was 10wks I was not feeling good n had the runs the night b4. I was laying on couch felt very wet stood up I was full of blood. I had no cramps until I started to pass the baby hours later after I left er
  • I was 11 weeks pregnant..my pregnancy was hard from the beginning..First off I didn't know I was pregnant, but felt symptoms so I took a test..bfp!! Went to the emergency room and it was confirmed but they thought it was ectopic and I ended up in surgery for a laproscripy (sorry for the spelling error)..it was just a cyst and I was still pregnant..for 3 days I had terrible back pain Nothing helped..even went to the Er and they sent me home. The next day I woke up with blood in my underwear..went to the hospitaland no one could find a heartbeat..my Alybug didn't make it, and it was confirmed that it stopped developing at 9 weeks.results came back that it was a female kareotype Remain positivesome women do bleed..pay that God will stand by your side one hundred percent, and he will..hugs to you
  • I was 9 weeks when i lost my little angel...I started spotting a little pinkish discharge i called my doctor right away and went to see her she said it was because i had intercourse...a couple of days later i left to California to my aunts bridal party and noticed that i was having a little more discharge i was wearing heels so my mother told me to take them off. the next day i noticed i was bleeding like i was on my period and started cramping instead of going to the hospital i decided to wait till i got back home in Vegas the whole car ride i was cramping like i was having contractions its the worst pain ever i lost the baby July 18. Then in September i realized my period was 2 weeks late now im pregnant with a healthy little girl :) God does work mysterious ways i wish you the best in luck and always keep your head held high :)