Gas and bloating relief?

edited January 2011 in First Trimester
I believe I'm about 8 weeks along but have not had my first visit yet. I am having lots of cramping associated with gas and bloating. The only relief I've found is from heating up my bed buddy and resting it across my belly.

Does anyone else have any suggestions to what I can do to find relief? Any foods that would help or substitutes?

Comments

• I can't really say. Your body is going thru it right now. I have horrible gas, have woken myself up wen I farted lmao. U just gotta deal with it. Its the baby making you stinky
  • I hav the gas and bloating issues n I get very sick at times but my bf has the worst gas n he's the stinky one n he get really sick whr he's throwing up everywhere...my sickness is enough glad I dnt get it as bad as he does...good luck
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Well thats my problem lol my stomach feels very painful like I need to pass the gas but i don't.
  • I have similar problems especially first thing in the morning. For relief ive turned to orange juice-im not sure why or how it works but it helps especially with the nausea i feel.