edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I work in retail and always get the crazy people that want too talk to me.. I don't know why it's just a gift I have lol. So this woman last night that I was helping noticed my very pregnant belly. And instead of asking the usual " when are you do" boy or girl" blah blah blah she says to me " I can't believe you're bringing a child into this world when it's going to end soon, your baby is only going to live for a year and a half and then die I hope you're happy".. I was speechless. she walked away before I could come up with a coherent response or bitch slap her. But seriously wtf?

Comments

• She needs a punch in the face
  • Agreed punch in the face! People are so stupid, I can't believe they really believe that crap.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Omg! Wtf! Is that women insane I think she it. Omg I hate when ppl say things when they really should keep there mouth shut. Like seriously i would of slapped her so hard. What a dumb women. Shes verryyyy stupiddd. Watch shes gonna get a styeye in her eye. Lol
  • 2012 is a touchy subject for me and I hate thinking about it...that woman deserves to be ran over, backed up, and ran over again!! That is so mean.....people say the most ignorant things when you're pregnant! Ugh
  • I'd just like to say, 2012 is very unlikely. My father works for NASA and everytime someone brings it up he literally flips shit with facts. Plus I'm Christian and I believe in the bible, not a calendar...to each there own though(:
  • Nobody can predict whn the world will end....thats crazy...some people are ignorant...enjoy ur pregnancy and 4get her!!!
  • hahahahahahahahahahahaha i hope it dont im gettin married 1st sept 2012 lmao
  • Ohh wow..who let her out of the looney bin?
  • Im pretty sure we wont have a clue if this world is gonna end and when that will be... she wouldve got the business. I can't wait for someone to talk crazy to me these hormones are itching to act badd
  • Omgosh I wouldve been at a loss for words too. Some people need zippers on their mouths! That's just ignorant.
  • I can only imagine how much more crazy people will be when it gets closer to "the end of the world"! I'm more worried about that than anything else.
  • Oh my effin gah!!!! What a psycho!!!!!!!! Not everyone believes the stupid myan calendar or whatever their religion is..dude I wouldn't went hong kong on her!
  • Lol ppl thought the world was gonna end in 2000 and it didn't wth makes ppl think its gonna end 12yrs later?!
  • @mommyforever AMEN!!! I think its such crap and it pisses me off that people who don't even believe the in that religion are STILL scared thinking it will happen because it is so public and talked about...even making a movie bout it. LAME! And if someone ever said something so rude to me like that about something that is not even a FACT...oh id have to release the beast! Lol
  • Smh that crazy bitty! lol. I definitely don't think the world is going to end in 2012. We went through the same thing when 2000 hit. Everybody was losing their damn minds and nothing happened. So bring on 2012, lol.
  • My aunt is pretty crazy and believes the world will end in 2012 because Nostradamus predicted it. Seriously? The Mayan calendar had to end sometime! You don't see people freaking out when our calendar ends lol.
    This aunt also believes that she's been abducted by aliens and they impregnated her. I don't really trust her opinion on stuff like the end of the world.