low hcg - anyone have positive outcomes?

edited April 2011 in December 2011
My hcg went from 102 at 4w6d to 146 at 5w1d to 99 at 5w3d. I'm so sad, I'm sure it's ectopic or I'm having a miscarriage. :( I have a u/s on Monday. Does anyone have or know of a similar situation that ended with a successful pregnancy? Not sure if I should hold out hope.

Comments

• I think it may be a miscarriage BC I had an ectopic my hcg went up but very little at a time. .. sorry hun
  • I'm very sorry, but I agree with the other ladies :(
  • @bensmama how you holding up?
  • Eh... been better. Thanks for asking. Started bleeding today... :( tomorrow will just be confirming mc. I have endometriosis and on top of the emotional pain, it feels like the most painful AF ever. :( not a good day.
  • Thanks for the support, ladies. It does help.
  • Aww stay strong hun I have alot of friends with endometriosis who have had successful pregnancies after MC....so don't give up
  • Awww so sorry! I miscarried last year but was pregnant again after 4 weeks and am now 36 weeks and am anxiously waiting for my little one to make her appearance. Don't give up hope and stay strong and positive. I know it's easier said than done because I have heard those same words, but just remember that eventually you will create a unique, beautiful new life that will bring so much happiness to your life!
  • So sorry to hear this. Prayers for u & ur family
  • Mine was low in the er the doc said it went down a little more within two days! But I'm still pregnant I'll keep you in my prayers that its viable like my miracle! Keep us updated!