just thoughts and worries

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I'm 24 weeks prego and this is my first baby. Due aug 9th I'm not sure what I'm in for but I have a fiance that will help but he hasn't exactly hit daddy mode I still seem to have to cook dinner do the laundry and all that other good stuff how longs that going to last? When do men hit daddy mode...I mean he's great and cryd at the sight of the ultrasound but I'm worried at the same time help...

Comments

• Well they say men don't actually hit daddy mode until after the baby is born. Men are so different from us and people swear they are easy, but those suckers should come with a manuel. I think everything is going to be fine. He'll come around. :)
  • Yep usually doesn't happen until the baby is born.
  • Yea I'm 37.2 weeks and my bd is not in daddy mode either. A lot of women still have to do the cooking ect but just wait after u get home he may do it :)
  • I hope so just worries me like I said my 1st baby and idk what to expect or do half the time....
  • Yes I agree with the others, mine is excited but still wants me to do everything, im still working, when I get home he wants me to watch the baby, cook, laundry,etc but I think hes finally coming around, hes actually dtarted picking up the living room(which he makes sure to mention when he asks for things) and occasionally he makes spaghetti or grills a steak. O btw im 36 weeks lol so it may take quite a while..