due July 29th

edited February 2011 in July 2011
I am due july 29th and since i am very high risk we are pretty sure it is a boy we have seen his "boy parts" more then once lol. I go to doc every week does anyone else go this often?

Comments

• I'm due that date also I wish I could go every week because going monthly is nerve racking
  • Im due the same and ive only ben to 2 appointment s so far because of insurance issues, now I have to wait until march 10 to see what I'm having... I couldn't tell from first ultra sound
  • I'm due on the 29 as well and I go and get a ultrasound every tue. Just to make sure baby is doing fine as well...and I'm sure I'm having a boy as well they said in 2 weeks we will be able to see
  • Im due july 31 but i dnt get to find out wat im havin for another month. I thnk its a girl bcuz wen i was pregnant with my son, i was never n so much constant pain like i am this time. Everythng is so sore...my lower back, my side, my neck even hurts. I wish july would hurry up...
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Im due on the 28th and go once a month we find out what were having on March 11
  • Thats my bday :) im due july 22 tho!