can't stop crying, venting. (long)

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Okay so my man does taxes (and its tax season) so I hardly seen him these last four months. Except for early mornings and at like 10 at night and when he gets home he always wants to play that dang black ops. I go to be around 11 and he wont come to bed until maybe 4 he'll just sleep down stairs so I never get time with him. And when I go down there he's always "thinking" and doesn't want to be bothered. I don't work so I'm here all day alone with our 7 dogs and that gets boring I want to go out and do anything. I can't even get him to go out to eat with me and ihop is right down the street. And last night I picked him up from work because I had the car and we got home around 12:30 and when we got here he went straight to the couch and I kould tell something was on his mind so I go and lay on him and ask is he going to come to bed and he says later. I ask what's on your mind and he raises his voice and tells me to just leave him alone he's thinking. I say okay and go up stairs to bed. Around 2 something in the morning I hear him making a phone call but I was just too tired to make much of it. Then he comes up saying he's going to leave soon to go get stuff and I'm like really at 2 in the morning? He leaves without me knowing I look out the window and see him getting onto the but the opposite way of where he said he was going. And I know he's ex lives that way so immediately that sets off an alarm. And just to say his ex is also pregnant 19 weeks and by him but I've encouraged him to talk to her because she is carrying his baby but anywho so come to find out that's were he went at 3 in the morning. I'm at home pissed because her made up this big ass lie to go over her house and "talk" but hasn't talked to her this whole time. Then when I call him out on his BS he gets mad at me and said I started this and hangs up in my face. I'm trying yo resolve the issue and he's blowing it up. I feel like I'm not going to have the family I thought I was going to have. He use to be so happy he wanted our baby more than I do I never wanted kids and not this young (21 next Friday) but now it just seems like we're falling apart. I do everything I possibly can to keep him happy. I don't work but I constantly bring him home 300, 400, 500 gifts and its not appreciated at all. One day he wants me to work and the next he wants me to be a stay at home mom. I'm just confused. Idk if its the hormones or if there's something really wrong. :'(

Sorry if this was long or a bunch of rambling and didn't make much sense but I'm just so out of it. Nothing makes sense to me anymore. :'( can't even stop myself from crying.

Comments

• Aww hun thats awful. I hope youll be able to get through this..
  • Hmmm I don't know what to say to you to make you feel better but he is being an asshole and you don't need that not good for you or the baby leave him alone give him the space he needs and he will be back in no time wondering why you aren't all up under him maybe you can stay with a relative until things settle a, man leaving in the am to go to another females house is never a good sign especially if he is treating you the way he is
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • (((hugs)))
    He is pushing u away it seems, by not willing to go anywhere or talk to you. Having 2 pregnant females in his life is stressful, especially when u both are wanting him.That being said, it's something he caused not you!! Idk how you should handle it all, but you need to stay focused on your baby.
  • How far r u? & his ex is 19 weeks? He might need to take a class on how to use protection. Id say talk to him see y he's being distant. & y he went to the ex. Maybe stress from tax seasons getting to him. Idk. Maybe he'll calm down soon. Wish u luck w this.
  • @ mz_mommie I just don't want to leave and then he thinks I'm turning my back on him when he's going through this. I want him to know I have his back 100% but I don't want to be lied to. I just don't need the stress and I keep telling him that.

@kritten_octoberbby thank you I hope so too.
  • @one5one & @jamie77 I'm 21 weeks not that far apart huh?!? And we've had the protection convo various times. I mean I know with all that's going on he's stressed but I'm inhospitable side not against him.
  • I'm on his side not against him.
  • @mshahir idk just a lot going on. Too much at one time.

There's so much going through my mind right now.
  • Oh hun!! I bet ur mind is rollin!!
  • I don't want to leave but I don't want to keep being put in situations like this you know?

And its like its so hard for him to just communicate with me.
  • All I ask for are the small things. Things that should be automatic.

For my birthday I asked him for a commitment. No more lies, more communication, and be faithful. He said okay but he's also said that before. And now look where we are.

But I'm not going to stay stuck on the pass she's pregnant and there's nothing I can do about it. But support him.
  • So he cheated on you and got her pregnant? Now he's stressed and you feel obligated to be there for him? I'm not trying to judge and I don't know the whole situation but it sounds like he's getting over. He created this mess. He shouldn't get to string you along on top of it.
  • I guess I have to stop putting him first and put my baby first.
  • Is he putting any work into your relationship or are you doing it all?
  • Wow sweety I sorry ur going thru this... I understand competely where ur coming from I've had to deal with that before too my ex bf also had me and another women pregnant and in his case he was playing both ends against the middle so I had to let it go and focuse on my child I know u want to stand by ur man but I was always told if u feel like somethings goin on then fallow ur first mind..... for ur sake I pray to god he's not but regaurdless if the other girl is pregnant he should not be goin to her house @ three in the morning PERIOD. Mama always told me ain't nothing open but legs after 2 in the morning.....
  • @mommys1stbundle I know I said that too but at the end of the day I still love him more than anything on this planet (and my baby) so I just can't make myself walk away from him. He was there for me and I need to be here for him.
    Or at least that's what I think I should do.
  • and you shouldn't feel obligated to be by his side if he did cheat why are you being treated wrong for something he should be feeling bad for maybe he is try ng to use reverse psychology on you
  • Support and being treated wrong is two different things he needs to support you too you are in a very fragile stage right now he should be all in your face making sure you have everything you need and are comfortable
  • @ melissansteve just me but he's been working so much I thought it would get better when tax season ends which is Monday and it seems like we're off to a bad start already.

@fourandoneontheway yeah that's kind of how it use to be but he hasn't talked to her since last year and she popped up like I'm pregnant and messed up everything. But I can't blame her.
  • @mz_mommie yeah your right. But how do we get there if he doesn't seem so willing.
  • She had to get pregnant around the same time you did sounds like he not being honest about something
  • That's what I said but if I want to be with him I have to deal with this part of his life.
  • Then you have to take care of yourself for your baby's sake he or she is number one and undergoing crucial development I'm only this strongly opinionated about this because I have gone through a lot during my pregnancy I have four weeks left and I keep thinking that something is going to be wrong with her because of all.the stress I was under so recently I let go of anything that would cause stress.and I try not to let things.get to me I also had a cousin we.were four days apart and she lost her baby boy at.six months I don't want anyone to experience that so just try to remain calm
  • You have to deal with the baby not him lying and not him going over there at two am don't lower your standards for love my spouse has another child and baby momma drama is not fun
  • @mama0811 I did today and he said everything will change but we'll see and if it doesn't I'm done. But I'm going to take your advice and talk to him again tonight.

@mz_mommie yeah I understand I've had a miscarriage before (July 21, 2010) so I know the feeling. And never want to feel that way again.
  • im so sorry that ur going threw this.. im not going threw the same exact thing but I cant trust the father of my baby but I really do love him and know the man he can be, but I think ive finally came to the point that im not waiting around nomore.. im focusing on my daughter and trying my hardest not to stress over him anymore.. I was always told 'if its meant to be then it will be', I jus have to trust that I can get threw this and hope im happy at the end no matter what the outcome is..