Scared for my second child

edited February 2011 in Teen moms
I'm 18 and pregnant with my 2nd child. I have a 1 year old daughter (Natalie) and I'm 33 weeks and 2 days pregnant with my baby boy. My 1st was easy with my mom around but I now live in my own house with my fiance and my daughter and I don't see her often. I'm scared to have this baby with my mom not around. I recently found out that my fiance got another woman pregnant. But has no intentions of being in It's life. What should I do to make myself feel more comfortable with being pregnant again?

Comments

• personally if I where you I would leave him n move back in with my mother till I could support myself n children but thats just me its up 2 u
  • I love him to much to leave him. & it would be stressful to leave him
  • Honey I agree with bummy87 I would leave him just because you love him doesn't mean he really loves you. But a man that truly love you wouldn't be sneaking around and getting someone else pregnant.
  • We weren't together when it happened. We had took a break for a while. So I can't really be mad.
  • No one can make a decision about whether or not you should leave him other than yourself...you know the situation better than any of us do. But I must say that I agree with what the others are saying. You deserve better. You're going to have to have some serious conversations about trust and about the love he has for you, because you Just don't do that to someone you love. Would he have told you about the affair if he hadn't gotten her pregnant? Seems to me like the only reason he told you is because he obviously can't keep it from you anymore. And that's a scary thing. Just be prepared, if you choose to stay with him, to live with the consequences that will come from his mistake. Whether he wants to be in the baby's life or not (which he should be...every kid deserves a father) he's still going to have to pay child support and live with the guilt of what he's done. And you may have trust issues down the road as many women who have been cheated on do. Just do what's best for YOU and your children...it's going to take some real, open, honest conversations and some real soul-searching. I'm so sorry for what you're going through and I'm pulling for you and your family. You're young and have your whole life ahead of you. Don't stay in a situation that makes you anything but blissfully happy.
  • My bestfriends was.goin thru the same crap..she ended up leavin him cuz the girl was.crazu callin n sayin he needs to be there for his baby n crap which ithink he did ...will she left n he ended up gettin bk with that crazy gurl now dnt c there baby cuz crazy chick wnt let him..anyways nw he trys to come bk n forth between them.u nedd to jus leave him he cheated on u sweety.
  • Well I didn't see your last comment until I posted that :) I guess that might change things a little bit, but still. He needs to man up and be in the lives of any child he helps to create. I hope you support that and nudge him to do so! And still do what makes YOU happy above all else :) good luck!
  • I'm not leaving him so please stop saying I should.
  • I would contact your mom again, and just tell her I know we have been distant but I would really appreciate it if you could make it to the delivery. She may be so happy that you still want her around that she would come, and you could have your fiance and mom in the delivery room. And with the other girl being pregnant, is he sure he doesn't want anything to do with it? she'll probably want child support or something. I'm not sayin leave him but just be prepared for some drama later on of some sort. Good luck :)
  • @mommy4lyfe, I dont blame you I wouldnt leave my fiance either it just complicates things more for you. Just relax breath and remember the good cuz right now your baby needs his mommy to be happy rooting for you :)
  • Thank you. But they both aren't sure It's his baby. She's been with A LOT of men lately. But if it is his I'm gonna support him
  • Jus bcus yu take a "break" does not mean yu guys r completely broken up..period point blank...he wuz dead behind wrong! Yu should move baq w l yur mom til yu get situated!! I kno it will.b hard but yu hav to b strong fa yu & yur kids. God wnt put nothin on yur plate dat yu cnt handle. & i understand bout yur fiancuse...its hard bcus its his bby..but dat wuz completely u.acceptable. Idk y guys think a break means yur free to sleep w l other ppl! Yu dnt need no man sweetie..especially not one like dat! @ da end of da day..its yur life..yur decision. But think about yu & yur kids..not hin! I hope somethin works out for yu. Gud luck & take care!!
  • Oh..& i didnt read yur comment about not leavib him & so on. If yu feel it can work...den stay w l him & work things out. But dnt stay w l him if yur not guna b happy cus w l a new bby..it doesnt make things betta! @ least he wuz honest w l yu & yu didnt find out thru da grapevine. Yu r still young & hav alot of life to giv & things to look forward to like yur children!!! If yu feel yu should stay..den stay & take errything gud w l yu. Sit dwn & talk w l him & try to start off on a fresh note. Im sure da thought of hin cheating will always b in da baq of yur mind but dats somethin yur gona hav to deal w l if yu wanna stay w l him & make it work. Iam sorry yu went thru dat..hope errythi.g works out!!
  • What's to say he doesn't decide to want nothing to do with your child like the other one?
  • We talked and we decided to just wait and see if It's actually his before we make a life changing situation
  • Well it seems like enough people have given you advice about your fiance cheating...but I have some experience with the other part of your post. I had my first daughter when I was only 14 years old...i was still just a baby myself. I lived at home and my mom helped me sooo much. I owe her my life for all she did for me during those first years. Shes the reason I was able to graduate high school and she taught me how to be a mom. I went on and moved out, got married then got pregnant with my second little girl. My husband was in the marine corps so we lived in NC (our families are in jersey). I was sooooo scared about raising a baby without my mom by my side, but I did it and Ive done pretty good (i think! Lol) have faith in yourself. being a mom is scary at any age but it comes naturally to most of us. You will do just fine!
  • @MommyX3 thank you that makes me feel sooo much better
  • Your welcome! Hang in there and remember we're always here for you!!
  • Yes. Just talk it through and see where time takes you...at least your fiancée actually told you about it instead of trying to hide it from you. Things will work out. Good luck to you and don't stress it
  • @redchrisco thank you. I'm trying not to stress
  • Not to be rude but you just so casually said he has no intentions of being in that child's life as if it made the situation better. You as a mother don't find that horrific?

But just don't stress yourself and focus on your children. Eat right and get plenty of rest. Hope everything works out for the better.