im so lonely it hurts

edited April 2011 in Single moms
I jus want sumbody to hold me

Comments

• my child's father still thinks his social life is more important
  • Immature guys I feel ur pain
  • I know I agree, miss having that closeness during a pregnancy. Just cuddling with a hand on my belly. It gets better,babe!!
  • I so know the feeling I just want someone to b here especially at night but its all good
  • I know how lonely you can feel especially when your pregnant. Mt fiance was always working out of town for weeks on end till we moved. Get some friends snuggle up on the couch and watch a movie!! Have some girlfriends around may help!!
  • I kno eventually it will but rite now it really really hurts.i find myself crying all day n night.
  • I know how u feel my bf/bd is in jail and he been there since I was 2mnths now im 4mnths and at night its very hard to sleep I call my self to sleep sometimes I put it in gods hand ...hope it gets better :)
  • I'm having a girls night tonight, can't wait. It hurts me to see a woman in pain over a guy. Some are just plain not worth your tears.
  • everyday that goes by makes me feel a little better.i jus want a certain type of love that I cnt seem to get rite now.it hurts but this too shall pass.thanx everybody
  • Awww momma I know the feeling. I cry all the time. My bd used to rub my tummy until I fell asleep. He was such a good bd until. But it dose get better we may not see it just yet but it will.