Depressed

edited January 2011 in Pregnant
I broke up with my man on 1/1/11 due to his inscurities. On sat. 1/8/11 I started feeln a lil weird & my breast were very itchy so I took a test which came back positive. Got bloodwork which confirmed it on 1/11/11.Now im n a situation that I dont know what to do! Cuz now ofcourse he is being very ignorant & wont talk 2 me or help with this decision we have 2 make asap! Im thinkn abortion cuz I dont wanna go thru this alone.. So im depressed just thinkn about goin thru with the abortion. Btw we have 2 boys already

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If you already have two children then you know how it would feel to lose your baby. could you honestly live with yourself knowing you KILLED your own child? I honestly couldn't imagine killing anything not even my worst enemy let alone my own child, my flesh and blood. This baby didn't ask to be brought to life, you and that guy did so its your responsibility. If y'all didn't want another baby you shoulda either used protection or just not had sex. Its tough not havin the father in picture but so many girls do it. Please dont take you r feelings out on this innocent baby. Make the right choice.
  • Everyone on here is going to say keep it please or put their values on you. Do what is best for you! Have a good coversation, weigh the options, think about your other kids, your lifestyle, goals etc... And then make a choice right for you. Don't let others guilt you into a decision that is souly yours.
  • I meant, have a good conversation with yourself. And yes...make the 'right' choice...the one that is right for YOU.