32 weeks 2 days, and in the hospital waiting for him to come

edited April 2011 in Giving birth
my water broke yesterday, and came to the hospital and they let me know it could take up to 12 day stay here but im not leaving the hospital without a baby!(:

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Glad you are going to be able to bring him home!! I hope your labor and delivery all goes well, best of luck hun and congrats! Keep us updated!
  • A lil early, but best of luck with ur delivery! Hope u can have baby soon, so u can tske home! Keep us posted!
  • edited April 2011
    @richjen24 I don't think she meant her doctor is waiting 12 days for her to deliver, I think she is saying the will be in the hospital for 12 days since he is early and if all goes well he will be going home with her in 12 days. However, they can pump women full of fluids and antibiotics and they do sometimes if their water prematurely breaks so they don't deliver the baby until weeks afterwards, if that is what she meant. :)
  • yeeah they gave me extra antibiotics for risk of infection and checking on me every hour but other then that everythings going fine right now, thank youu(:
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • thank youuu(:
  • Thats so awesome! Good luck sweetheart! Keep us updated! Big smiles!
  • Good luck sweetie. Hope you can hold that baby in longer. Everyday inside you is 2 days less in the nicu. Im 28 weeks and in the hosp. My water hasn't broken yet and I pray it doesn't. I've been in bed for 17 days. You can do it!!
  • Goodluck. Im curious to know how much he weighs.
  • Goodluck. Im curious to know how much he weighs.
  • ugh stupid phone. sorry for all the extra comments