Anxiety/ Panic Attacks

edited February 2011 in Second Trimester
This is my first post and I am a first time mommy. I have always had an issue with anxiety and panic attacks, even before the pregnancy. When i found out i was pregnant i quit taking all my meds cold turkey. I had withdrawls for a couple days but after that everything was fine with me (and baby). My anxiety was bad for a bit but then it just seemed to disappear and get alot better..until recently. The other day while in public I had a panic attack and felt as though I was going to faint. Ever since then i've been having panic attack almost everytime im in public :( Doctor tells me that the baby isn't affected by my panic/anxiety, just I am. I just want to know if anyone else is having anxiety problems like this and what they do to cope with it. Thanks in advance :)

Comments

• im due sept 28 (est, go to doc tomorrow) you should be 6 wks 3 days today but your dr might be talking about from conception not your last period. that might be the confusion. I am 6 wks 1 day and in my 7th week. so confusing hope that was helpful
  • sorry that was suppose to be a response to a diff topic