women being disrespected

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
I hate to see women being called out there name, beating up by the man they love, lied to, cheated on, raped, ext... how do we manage to stick around for that kind of abuse its not right I feel like its time for alot of us to grow some balls and start sticking up for urselfs especially the ones with kids.. its so sad that men feel like they have a right to dogg us out.. so this post is for every women who has been through this and I hope that u all stay strong and stand ur ground because we all deserve to be loved by a wonderful man not some jackass...

Comments

• AMEN SISTA! Makes no sense to me why a woman puts up with that crap. A "man" has one time to put his hands on me or cheat. He better know better though cause im not the type to play..
  • Lol agree especially when kids are involved..
  • @iheartkarma I agree with what you say but have u ever been in an abusive relationship? Its hard as hell to leave sometimes especially if u don't have any outside support
  • Yes I have and I kno its heard but I did and always have outside support.. I wouldn't speak about something that I never been through and im not talking down on anyone but the men who put woman through abuse..
  • Ok I was just wondering:-)
    it took me a yr and a half to get out of a really bad relationship.
  • Just kno that what don't kill us makes us stronger.. O:)
  • I always speak for myself. Im extremely dominate in my house but so is hubby. We have our problems but work is crazy since ive been pg i deff dont keep my mouth shut lol. I guess i grew into it because i grew out of the abuse in my last relationship. My two exs are what made me stronger and im finally able to not stand for the abuse. I dont keep quiet now.. lol
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • ^:)^ you go girl.. keep your head up and im happy for you.. I believe if u stand up for urself no one can run over u..
  • Will im happy you got out of that 10yr relationship and I know its hard for women who don't have that support system their should be more programs for women in those kind of situation.. and im happy that you got ur happy ending with your new man because u deserve it=]
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • U and me both I always wanted to do something like start an organization rather it be for children or woman.. and your very welcomed.