no one told me...

I have a friend who is as excited as I am, and she tells me so much that I would never have thought to ask, or imagined would be pregnancy related..!

So what is something that you have experienced during pregnancy that no one thought to warn you about?

No one told me that it hurts when your uterus stretches!

Comments

• No one told me I'd go 4 days without pooping.

Or that you get crazy dreams.
  • I know! I've lived 39 years and never ever heard of round ligament pain. What the HELL?!? X(
  • no one told me that the kicks can hurt!
  • I never knew i couldnt see baby whenever i wanted:( or that this feels like forever before i see baby
  • @jwigs she told me about not pooping, but she didn't tell me how bad it would be! I was miserable for about a week! As for the dreams, I kinda picked up on that from pregly, but I was on anti-depressants before, and they gave me crazy dreams, so I'm used to that... I'm actually looking forward to having them again!
  • @proudmommy one thing i knew was that lol. My aunt had gotton kicked so hard she had a rib broken...im a little nervous about that
  • Wasn't told you burn easy in the sun! Wasnt told about the mucous plug! Or Sciatic nerve until i had numb bum and legs! lol
  • @blueberrysmom I had a doc appointment the day that I started noticing the slight cramps, and she told me it was normal.. if she hadn't mentioned it, I would have been freaking out, because damn they hurt!

@proudmommy8789 I was warned, but I'm not looking forward to finding out just how bad they hurt!

@krittenoctoberbby I know.. :( it seems like forever til the end!
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • No one told me that kidney stones aren't all that uncommon in oregnancy.
    No one told me that morning sickness could last all pregnancy long or that it could last all freakin day long!
  • Nobody told me I would be emotional...I thought the opposite...everybody says you'll be a bitch but not a cry baby bitch lol
  • No one told me about hemroids! I thought I had cancer lol
  • No one told me I'd become even more forgetful.
  • Know one told me I could wake up in the middle of the night with sharp hip pains or that I could strangle the father of my child just for saying hi =((
  • I don't care for the back and chest acne. There goes my beautiful skin!
  • Nobody told me that the emotions were just crying and being pissed off....but if something is funny its really funny lol...and nobody told me that I would have insomnia at night but wanna sleep alllllll day long!
  • No one told me that my nose would be constantly stuffy..
    Or that I would get this icky taste in my mouth that won't go away no matter how much I brush..
  • No one told me how hard climbing out of my bed will eventually be
  • No one told me I would have nosebleeds and sinus problems. Everyone warned me about constipation but NO ONE told me I could have the runs for the entire first trimester! Everything makes me cry.
  • Nobody told me sex would not be enjoyable on several occassions... :(
    Noone told me id pee every time i laugh, cough, or sneeze.
    Noone told me i couldnt watch tv, cuz even commercials make me cry...
  • No one told me about a metallic taste in my mouth...or that u could have nosd bleeds. No one told me that i wouldn't be able to sleep at night even after working all day. I knew about swelling and constipation but not going for a week and a half was horrific...and swelling all day everyday to where icant even bend my toes or ankles...-.- wth. No one told me about spider veins and no one def told me if he is breech that you have to have a c section. No one told me depression would hurt this bad.
  • No one every mentioned that ur gums can start bleeding for no real reason
  • no one told me about the dreams either (they are CRAZY) .
    no one told me i would laugh and not be able to control myself and almost pass out cause i cant breathe from laughing so hard.
  • No one told me about the awful leg/hip pains I get sometimes.... of course I know leg cramps,but these are far from cramps.
  • No one told me about delivery complications (breech baby = c-sections)
    No one told me how much it hurt afterwards either..
    No one told me how the hospital was so easy but the first night home would be twice as hard... I wishe someone did
  • No one told me that morning sickness is all day sickness and can last all 40 weeks.
    No one told me I wouldn't poop for several days.
    No one told me id tear up over commercials, cry over my clothes, or throw a box at my bfs head for asking me a question.
    No one told me that a baby inside of you kinda feels like an alien!!!