Help!

edited April 2011 in Daddy's place
So me and the baby daddy split when I was 4months pregnant and I moved in with my mother. There was a couple reasons this happened, but mostly cause of his sister. This girl tourcherd me all the way to 4months im surprised I didn't have a miscarrige for god sack. Just little things like whispering about me when im in the other room, bringing her friend over that has a huge crush on my baby daddy. And also I forgot to add his mother is also living there as well, the house we moved into was suppose to be "mine" but his mom for some reason took over & made it her house and his sister pushed it by helping her take over "my" house and I can't do nothin or say shit cause of my baby daddy. Now I am 9months pregnant and 4 weeks away from givin birth. His sister stoped coming over after I moved out so when me and the baby daddy got back together when I was 6months we said I move back in a little before the baby is born (my disstion) well it's time to go home and guess whos going grochry shopping with my babby daddy and mother in law??? You will never guess........give up.....his sister, that only means one thing she is back and gonna do the same old shit! I dnt know what to do...... Stay with mom till I give birth or go back home to hell from my baby daddys 30 year old sister with no life and no sympothy or a heart. I dnt wanna put my baby through that again.......idk..

Comments

• The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • If she really back I say stay home with ur mom... no need to stress urself in the last 4wks u have enough pain to go throu then afterwards mayb u have the strength to tell her off
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Yea...he needs to tell his sister something. Let her kniw she's 30 years old and needs to get a life.
  • Yes he definitely does. She should be ashamed of herself having to make your life miserable while your pregnant
  • I can't stand when grown men let their families run their life. Esp moms. You guys can't leave mom there and get a new place?
  • @lil_buggie_3 he says he will if she dose but he supposly told her off before but I looked at the text messages he was a pussy. Im so unhappy without him but me bein over there is not good.

@felicia89 she dnt care about anyone but her self
  • @salsabia yeah we move into our apt june 6th but he wants me to move in over there cause he wants to be with his baby.
  • That's tough decision. I would stay at my moms. You are going to need help and support not stress. Surely he can come to your moms and spend time with you and baby. A woman needs to be with her own mom after a baby is born I would think.
  • @salsabia I have no idea man. I told him I wasn't going back a few min ago and he is all upset and hurt cuz no matter what I day he thinks I dnt wanna come back because I dnt wanna be with him. I dnt need this stress but no one gives a fuck they dnt care about me and what I want.
  • I only knew my bf a month before I got Preg. Then he was working in california up until a months ago. Ive seen him twice since I found out I was Preg. He lives 5 hrs away. I told him a few months ago I felt like working on friendship was important to me and that I didn't want to feel forced into a relationship and live together just because im pregnant. Ever since then he has pushed away from me. I think it really upset him and made him feel rejected. I want to get to know him better but he works all the time and lives 5 hours away. Unfortunately we dont all have that perfect husband, job, house, family. It just sucks!!
  • @salsabia yeah I think its safe to say life just sucks lol