conflicted...

edited April 2011 in November 2011
Ok update to my bd situation....he lied said he was married. Left me alone with no communication until I was four months prego. Now he claims he wants to be around when she's born. Claims he's gonna prove to me he can be a good dad. Went to the hospital at 20 weeks last night. Dr told me to take it easy. I am a single mom of a seven yr old son. I work six days a week plus keep up my house. I have been thinking of making him step up and live w me until the baby is born. Its only right! I am carrying his baby and he is doing whatever he pleases. I know if I tell him he moves in and takes care of me for a change he will bc he's all about proving his worth to me. But should I???? Plus ladies here's my question too...I called his wife. She imformed she's divorcing him the same night. He ignored me now he's back...no sign of divorce on case.net. he lies so I don't trust him period. Won't ask he'll lie. Did she go through w the divorce and that's why he's back to me all of a sudden?
Ok so you all know I hate this man but feel like he's shortchanged me enough. I deserve to be able to be prego not slave my ass off plus deal w being prego. What do u think???

Comments

• I should clarify...he told me he was divorced then told me he was married after I found out I was prego. Ugh.
  • The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • I think it might be more stressful having him there...maybe have him help out a lot more. But I don't think having somebody that you don't trust move in with you is a super good idea. Personally, it sounds like he's coming back because of the divorce...just my opinion. Good luck!
  • I figured it was bc of divorce. He's slime. Ugh. And I do want to torture his dumb a##. I know its wrong but I want his life to be harder than he's had it. My whole life has changed and he acts like calling me is a hall pass. End of the day I believe your right but I am pissed I have to go possibly on bed rest and he's the one who got me pregnant. I shouldn't have to depend on my friends to help when its technically his responsibility.
  • True...I guess I just feel jipped since this is my second and def my last. I deserve to be pampered! I take care of everyone all day and at the end of the day no one is here to care how I feel or help me at all! I have always been independent and have no problem raising my children alone. It makes me sad that after 30 years my whole life measures up to going to bed alone and having to beach whale my fat prego self out of bed all the while slightly peeing myself. Makes me wanna choke him.
  • edited April 2011
    The user and all related content has been deleted.
  • Don't be sorry..lol. I laugh at myself a lot. Pregnancy is funny sometimes.. : )))
    Thanks for the pick me up. I know I have time. Just a little prego moodiness. I think in the long run I will be ok. I have faith. I am glad pregly is here for the moments I am not. Thanks again...
  • I think it will torture him not being around. I know its lonely being prego and alone. My first son's dad took off when I got prego and it hurt at the time but my son and I were much better off;) u dont want someone like that around your son either. He sounds like a real douche!!!
  • I think if hes the babys father, he should be part of its life. Not saying he should live with u, but he should def. step up and support u and baby. He should be helpin with childcare, bills, and everything else since ur on br becuz of him...
  • @nmartinez79. I am not sure whether or not it will torture him. He told me once that women get prego everyday. And that he didn't need to be around until I was four months bc all women get sick. Its normal. Ugh he is a douche. Only I am not sure leaving him out would torture this one. It is lonely but I am more aggravated by it. I know he doesn't need to be around. I just want to make him cry everyday and make him feel like the piece of crap he is. Maybe that's just mean but overall I know you are right. It just sucks.
  • @prenantlettemama he is turning into a nightmare by wanting to be around. Although he has told me he chose to carry insurance and child support he stands in my house and tells me I will prove to you I can be a dad. I will only do it when you are comfortable. But part of me just wants him to go away and another part wants to give him hell. Ugh. If he wasn't the reason I have a little girl I wouldn't even act like he's alive.