waiting

edited April 2011 in January 2012
So. AF his gunna be due on the 20th. I had a lot of pain like cramps on the 12th. Calenders I have say I should have implantation on the 11th. So now im just waiting food a missed AF. Ttc for 2 years almost. Any tips

Comments

• Good lucc sweetie ill keep my fingers crossed
  • I'm in the same boat as you been ttc for 2 yrs and I think 3 months. Good luck to us.
  • so... whats the verdict? still negative?
  • Well I wish u all the good luck I have sometimes I feel so bad wen I see mothers trying so hard to have a baby and I got one not planning it baby dust ur way
  • Was when I checked the day AF was due. Im day three no AF. But I only have a 24 day cycle. So maybe I should wait to test on my bday on tuesday
  • I have one more week to go... no symptoms at all and I so badly just want to know yes or no?!
  • I started AF Saturday. Worst bday and easter ever
  • aww im sorry.... all we do is try,try again....
  • I'm so sorry... Don't worry it will happen. Baby dust your way. But I'm on the same boat. Over 6months of trying, my hubby and I hope that this month it will happen. I have a fabulous doctor who has been keeping a good eye on me to make sure it happens. After taking clomid my doctor is sure we will be pregnant. I see my doctor next week period is suppose to be due then. So crossing fingers!!!! Lots of baby dust to us!!!!
  • My doctor had me on estrodial progesterone and clomid