did i over react?

edited April 2011 in June 2011
I just had a talk with my husband about how he's made me feel these past months. I'm not sure if I'm over reacting cuz i told him i was leaving him if stuff didn't change. Okay so he's benefit out everyday with his friend giving him rides everywhere. When i tell him he should take our kids to the park he says he doesn't have gas. He's not working and i found out he's been smoking weed with that friend. I talked to him before and we came up with an agreement which he still isn't fufillng cuz right now he's with some friends smoking playing video games while I'm at home 7 and a half months pregnant trying to put a 1 yr old and a 2 yr. Old to sleep

Comments

• Nope u r not over-reacting babe... you have to do what you needed to do...this man of yours need to learn a lesson...you need his help specially ur 7 and half months pregy....do what you think it will help him to make himself see that his wrong and ur right..goodluck
  • Thanks at least I don't feel crazy any more. I hope he sees where hes wrong but hes hard headed.
  • You are right. Your family should be number 1 priority in life.
  • Definitely not overreacting...what is he going to do if he finally gets a job and they drug test him? He's definitely not making choices with his family in mind.
  • Thats what I said I mean hes the one that wanted me to have kids I wasnt ready but I did it cuz I loved him. Don't get me wrong I love my babies and I wouldnt change a thing with them but now I feel alone. I hardly get out they hardly get out the only car we've got he uses. My kids cry for him cuz they want to be with him. Like I told him the way I feel is the same way as being a single mom. All I asked him to do last night was drop what he was doing and come home to prove to me that he loves me and his kids that this relationship is important him.