is this how it works?

edited April 2011 in Pregnant
Ok so I told my fiance I'm prego witch I'm 24 weeks along now and since I've told him we really haven't had a romantic moment like all the passion that was there is now gone for some odd reason is this good or bad?

Comments

• Its exactly the same for me and my fiance. Think its just a weird sorta thing that makes you and ya partner not to feel the passion anymore
  • Is this what u both wanted? In a lot of cases no matter whether the bf is accepting of being pg or not they will always be scared deep down inside and sometimes it stresses them out.. U should try asking what's going through his mind and what he really thinks about it all and if there's any worries for him too tell u so u don't feel left out; U guys are in this together. Congrats on ur pregnancy mama(: Do u know what ur having
  • We used to cuddle up all the time and now we don't. He will occationally hold my hand and give me a peck kiss but only when he's going to bed I feel like I've lost it all like he almost doesn't love me anymore...
  • Ya I'm having a little boy me and my fiance are ten years apart in age as far aa I know he has told me he's excited but he dosent seem to act that way
  • Aww congrats(: Well let him open up when he's most comfortable let hhim know that things don't have too change but if he feels weird about it then give him his space its nothing bad if its what he really wants its just a phase guys go through like my bf is the one who wanted kids more than I did but once I got pg he just says he's scared doesn't know what it is just a feeling he can't help but having and now I'm on my second and he's going through that phase again.. so I just don't bring up the baby as much sometimes we won't understand cause being a mother is such a natural feeling but we do have to try and be understanding of the mens feelings also whether we like it or not; he'll come around sweetie(: GoodLuck.
  • Thanks so much
  • edited April 2011
    @mama34 I'm in the same boat. Every aspect of romance is gone. So, I just came out and asked my fiancé what the heck is wrong with me now? Basically, he said even though the doctor says it's completely safe to have intercourse, he's still worried about hurting the baby, and since I'm sick all the time, he doesn't want to hurt me either. Maybe you should just ask him about it? I hope this helps! %%-
  • Thanks so much for all the advice cross your fingers ladies ill ask him tonight
  • I don't want to make anyone feel bad or jealous, but since I got preggers my already devoted/romantic husband has gotten even more so! I will daily catch him staring and smiling and then he will tell me how beautiful I am. I am very sorry that many of you have had the opposite experience. I hope things get better! <3